Who would win in a fight tommy or CJ

CJ cant fight for shit, he has to learn moves from gyms to get some good fighting skills. Tommy, he was born with the gift to fight. Tommy can also kick and charge his fist so his punch across CJs jaw would cause more pain. And CJ has to get fit to fight good, if hes skinny or fat he cant fight, only if hes muscular. Tommy, he was born muscular, well, not as muscualr as full muscle CJ but he doesnt have to worry about fat.

:pissedred: but you cant say that just because you have to learn stuff with cj. they were just trying to make the game more real. because if you put it like the way you said it, then that means the guy from gta3 would kick all they ass.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA!!! Tommy cant beat CJ

CJ is 4rm tha hood!! CJ was born in a bloody environment!! u know GANTON!! he grew

up with Gang shooting, drive by's, crack dealing you know the Gangsta stuff.

and Tommy is from the suburbs Maybe from a middle class family.

so CJ is the one who is a Born Fighter!! not TOmmy.

Claude, Tommy and CJ all armed with baseball bats.

Claude will win. Claude swings his bat the fastest.

but maybe they should be armed with Chainguns and lets see who will win?

Claude, Tommy and CJ all armed with baseball bats.

Claude will win. Claude swings his bat the fastest.

but maybe they should be armed with Chainguns and lets see who will win?

Tommy could kill all of the food workers and CJ will have nothing to eat, thus he will slowly die of hunger. Tommy is the weiner!

Ahh man.I'm so mature in all but you said WEINER!!!!!![/u][/b]

But anyway.I don't think you could actually decide who could win.But if it was fist fight I think CJ would win.He can get all buffed up and learn new fighting styles while Tommy is the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I still don't get what this topic is about the actual features of the game (muscles, fighting styles etc.) or the perspective of the person and I'm too lazy to read the whole damn thing. Like who seems more tough or something. Any case I would give it to Tommy, he's to much of a badass to get his ass kicked by CJ (CJ is not bad either but still Tommy all the way!).

Edited by ArturKim21