IBStore 3.1 Beta UPGRADED

Chris

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris This is looking really good.

For anyone who has questions about the gang section please pm me.

Or ask them in my uber cool topic where I can then add them to the FAQ. If Crimson is online though and I'm not then PM him.

I'm currently adding all the other vehicles we've got screens for in this topic. Repriced the army vehicles too because they were too cheap for the damage they caused AND the protection they gave, at least when they were compared to other vehicles.

The Flatbed isn't army, but the Barracks is, if you don't mind getting me a screen of that. From any GTA, it's pretty much the same in all.

Sunshine Autos

stallionsasb2.jpg - Stallion (S.A) (I used Imageshack on this pic)

Meh, yours is better than the one I had made. I didn't actually see the difference until looking through my screens. I was like, "Hey, the SA Stallion is totally better.... "

Meh. Time to invest some money into my babies when they are put up...... Gotta have my cars.....

A little tad bit of information.... The Infernus in SA isn't a Lamborghini........ It's more of an Acura NSX to me....

Oh yeah, it used to have the VC pic, which was a Lambo, overwrote the pic with the SA one and forgot to change the description. Also they only badge them as Acura's in the USA/Canada, in Europe and Japan where they are mainly sold they are all badged as Honda's. SO I guess that's more popular so I'll call it that.

I PMed Chris about it and he wanted the San Andreas Banshee instead.

Sunshine Autos

sabansheezf7.jpg - Banshee (SA)

Sorry it took so long.

Enjoy! :)

Thanks