IBStore 3.1 Beta UPGRADED

Chris

Thanks Spaz, your a decent member, and I hope Chris does give us our cards or money back! Speaking of which he hasnt been posting in this topic lately, is it cos he's busy with the store and gangs? I can see he's been online recently.

Edited by K_P

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys sorry I haven't been active lately, been trying to sort out shit with my computers, and basically being pissed off and stuff and couldn't be bothered to do anything.

I'll probably start working on the gangs again soon.

Thanks for all the pics so far.

If anyone's tried to buy a credit card (you idiot) or have lost a large amount of points for some reason, send me a pm, explaining why you are such an idiot, or blame the store, or something, and tell me how and when you lost the points, then kindly ask for me to refund your points back. Ok? ;)

Thanks Spaz, your a decent member, and I hope Chris does give us our cards or money back! Speaking of which he hasnt been posting in this topic lately, is it cos he's busy with the store and gangs? I can see he's been online recently.

He doesn't do the store. Someone else is making that.

i dont know what happend. i only tried to steal about 100 dollers and it went down-alot.

Yeah, you got caught and it fined you. You didn't have enough money for the fine so it sent you into the negatives.

Oh does the steal thing fine you if your attempt fails? I didn't actually know that :/

There's nothing about that in the admin panel about how much it fines you, I can't set a fine amount or anything.

What I'm gonna do next is make the property item, and possibly add some, though that seems a little tedious at the moment, plus I'm not in a particularly good mood either.

There are actually some bugs on the ibstore admin pages, so I'm just gonna wait until djbob2 releases an update to fix them all, otherwise I'm gonna add all this stuff and then when he releases the update I'll have to go over and edit them all...

Oh does the steal thing fine you if your attempt fails? I didn't actually know that :/

Hasn't it done that since the beginning? I remember being fined over a year ago for failed attempt. And the bigger the money, the smaller your chances of success. You could also get Mafia protection, and such. It was badass.