IBStore 3.1 Beta UPGRADED

Chris

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just upgraded to the latest version of the beta where a lot of bugs have been fixed.

There are now links on the quix pages, however THEY DON'T WORK. So don't complain to me when you try to take a quiz and it won't let you.

There's still bugs though, I found the following:

1. No links to other pages of items (only a max of 50 per page)
  2. Table headings missing for quiz name and prize.
  3. Time left always says 'Days', doesn't even say how many
    it correctly shows 'Played' or a link to 'Take Quiz' if I haven't played, but clicking on Take Quiz says I have played it. I checked member results and I definitely haven't
  4. Member results shows members username, not their display name.

Anything else just post here and I'll report it back in the topic over at invisionize. Also I'm not sure if you can buy/use items now without that fatal error, I haven't tried.

Have you already used an auto collect interest? If so then it's an item you can only have once in your inventory, although if you've used it then you should be able to buy another one. I set the item limit to 2 now anyway.

As for buying items, you're supposed to buy with the points you have on hand not in the bank, not sure if you had all your points deposited at the time but that could be the problem.

Does the money steal, both banked and on hand work? Also how does it work, do you type the amount of money you want to steal and it steals that amount of money? And does it always work? I just wanted to ask a few questions, to see if I want to purchase it.

now I get this if I try to buy auto collect interest:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type item_autocollect as array in /home2/thegtapl/public_html/forums/sources/action_public/store.php on line 1209

wooo, I finally got in in my inventory :D And points for arcade seems like a good idea.

Ha you jumped to a conclusion and assumed I wanted all the VC properties.

Maybe I will use them all actually, but, I would like some significant ones from GTA3 and SA too. After this we all have to decide (in the gang development topic) how much they should cost, how much money they should generate and how much HP they should have.

What would you do without me, eh? :)

Probably ask me to do it.

Thanks, I appreciate keeping work off of me. Because I AM that lazy that resizing a few pictures seems hard to me.

Not really. I just don't feel like doing anything.

I think it would be cool if you had generic properties of different sizes that we could name ourselves when we bought them. So that all the properties would be unique.

That sounds like a lot of work, though.

Oh yeah, I know what happened. I wanted to buy an item and I got that "cannot use object" error, but I've actually bought the item. So i hit back on my browser and returned to the page where I have 75$ on hand. So I bought another thing and my money on hand was 0 now. Still, I got an error, and hit back again. After that i wanted to buy something else, but run out of cash, although it said still 75$.

I've checked my inventory and found out that I've actualy bought it.

Btw would the CJ momma's house count as a property, since it brings you money? And what other properties From GTA3 and SA would you need? I remember quarry, airstrip, truck stop, stores you do courier missions for, zero RC shop and valet parking. Do you have an images of them on the site?

Yeah, I also wanted to have other siginficant properties from other GTA's, but I forgot to tell you! Anyways a few I suggest are 'Well Stacked Pizza/Burger Shot/Cluckin' Bell' 'Transfender/Weel Arch Angels/Loco lo.' 'Didier Sachs/Pro Laps etc, ' Tattoo and or Barber Shops' Clubs like ' Paulie's Revue Bar/ Sex Club Seven' and more. I apreciate you cant put all of these in but they are just basic ideas. If you want any more idea just reply.

No idea when quizzes will work.

Anyway this is just to say that both the health and armor items can now be used. Everyone defaults to 100HP of health and armor each, but can be increased to 200HP each.

(I know you still get fatal errors on buying the item but the store is not my mod and I'm not responsible for that, besides, the item still gets added to your inventory)