Big Bob Mod

ej_06GTA

I just downloaded the big bob replacement for the cargobob, and i was wondering how you get the cars in there? :blink: i pressed every button on my keyboard and mouse and nothing is happening? is the door at the back supposed to drop down or do you drive the car into the back?? i searched the forums and no one has has this problem, can anyone tell me please? Thanks

just tried that, and nothing happens, ive tried holding it and tapping it repeatidly.

also normlly on the pic you get with the download mine had a circle where to get in and it was right at the front left on mine! try looking in the file you downloaded for a readme or a picture that shows you

try pressing the buttons on the numpad the same way you lower the car transport thing.

Why the hell would you tell him to do that after he just got done saying he pressed EVERY key on his keyboard and nothing happened..

Saying he pressed every key on his keyboard would mean the numberpad as well

I love stupid people

i also love retards, i was telling him to make sure because the lowering on the vehicle transport is very slow and i didnt even notice it was moving and then once i just kept my hands on it. and for how small the big bob cargo bay is, it could open even slower. so dont talk shit about somone without a reason.

o btw some people have different configs to there tilt buttons and they could also have numblock on.

Edited by tilly

i also love retards, i was telling him to make sure because the lowering on the vehicle transport is very slow and i didnt even notice it was moving and then once i just kept my hands on it. and for how small the big bob cargo bay is, it could open even slower. so dont talk shit about somone without a reason.

o btw some people have different configs to there tilt buttons and they could also have numblock on.

Tilly don't try to turn this around ok. it doesn't matter the way the keys are configured. Saying he pressed EVERY KEY MEANS EXACTLY THAT.....EVERY KEY..(This would unlock numberlock even if it was on..

But the bottom line here is that you told him to do something that he EXPLICITLY already said he did and I called you on it and you can't handle it....End of story

Edited by tx3000