Andy R.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I do believe that's a San Andreas mod, isn't it?

Here's a fake GTA Brantford map I made. If you look to the right you can see the corner of a map of Bullworth (the city from Bully a.k.a. Canis Canem Edit). And to the left you can see the black from a San Andreas poster.

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=brantfordmapau6.jpg

No offense, but isn't it kind of small? O.o

• 2 weeks later...
On my PC the loading splash hardly took a sec.

Same. On PS2, atleast 15 seconds.

I think if the game needs it, there should be loading screens between areas. In SA, things constantly couldn't load fast enough and were invisible. I lost count of how many time I was in an Infernus, going at the speed of light and then I crashed into somthing invisible. 6 seconds later, a tree appears. Im willing to wait a few seconds so I can see whats ahead of me

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Well for me if I'm just going through the main parts of the city this doesnt happen to me because I know the city portions of the map very well and know where everything is. Out in the farm areas and in the desert is a different story. That kind of shit always happens to me if I'm barreling down a hill in a sports car. The thing that sucks is if your vehicle is in perfect condition and you hit into something going as fast as you can your vehicle blows up, yeah realistic but annoying seeing as you couldnt see what you hit at first.

Anyways this is about the GTAIV map. I think that it would be amazing to have all the older cities in it including a brand new state or part of another country as well...full detail. I think its very possible seeing as its the next generation of video games.

• 2 months later...