Real Estate

Shooter13

New safehouses vs old  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Simply this, which do you think R* will bring back, old safehouses, or new

• Old
    • New
    • A little of both

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved all of the ones VC had and I would want all of them back and some new ones. I would like to buy a house on Prawn Island, maybe North Point Mall, also some mansions on SF Island. I would obviously want interiors with all the safehouse. I always wanted to go into El Swanko Casa, It always looked like it would be a nice house to live in or someshit.

Yeah I also liked safehouses in VC. Also, I've 4 copies of VC :P

Yeah original PS2 got scratched like hell so I bought another copy, and also I lost my original PC one (the play disc) so rather than be illegal I tohught I'd support R* and buy another copy of that too :)

I hope they bring back the Malibu, that place rocked.

I keep my GTA games I perfect condition. Never ruined my GTA games in any way before. I have 2 copies of VC myself, PS2 and PC. I use my PC version to make videos and take pics for my site and then if I just want to play around I play the PS2 version.

But back on topic. The Malibu was a kick ass interior I just wish that you could do something more in there like dance but they had to add that in SA which didnt have the right feel to it as it would if it were in VC. But I heard a rumor that the Malibu wont be featured in VCS...Maybe it'll be named something else or it could be under construction.

There should be a mixture, the Malibu should defiantly return. Maybe you can buy another house on Starfish Island, they should all have interiors like San Andreas. I hated it in VC when I saved my money up for El Swanko Casa thinking I could go inside then I buy it all I get is a garage. Maybe theres a safehouse in Downtown that would be cool.

Yeah the Malibu was great, also I hope we will be allowed in every interior that we go to in VCS, like we saw the interior of the greasy chopper, but when we were roaming free we couldn't access it, thats kind of a waste, no?

Yeah, like you don't have to own the Greasy Chopper to go inside of it. Cause' I doubt Vic is going to be the owner of the biker gang hideout (which is already owned by Mitch Baker). So yeah, I agree with you KP, we should be able to go inside every interior we see in a cutscene or whatever. So what I'm trying to say is: more interiors! :coolthumbup:

Edited by ArturKim21

Yeah the Malibu was great, also I hope we will be allowed in every interior that we go to in VCS, like we saw the interior of the greasy chopper, but when we were roaming free we couldn't access it, thats kind of a waste, no?

WTF are you talking about. You can go into those interiors...Do I need to make a video to show you guys?

Let me guess, Its gonna be some sort of glitch or mod. Or is it that car trick? But when I meant going inside bulidings like greasy chopper I meant with no cheats/tricks/mods like just walking through the door...

But yeah I would love more interiors, Arturkim21.

I still want you to make the vid, though OGTAM. :)

Edited by K_P

Aww man, really wanted to go inside into those 3 places. So, I guess we are both half-right I guess since you can go into the Greasy Chopper, Auntie Poulet's Shack and the Concert hall but you can only do it on the PC version. Thanks for showing me that video OGM, never knew you could actually do that.

Edited by ArturKim21