i need help on convincing my parents to let me have gta sa

nigger101

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is...

either grap a REALLY dangerous potential weapon, them intimidating them.

OR

Force them

"If you don't give me the game I'll smash your laptop or something."

Dude...... You're nine..... You have no clue what you're talking about...... You KNOW you wouldn't do what you're suggesting......... In all honesty, you shouldn't be here. You aren't all that mature. At all.

Spaz he never said he was 9! ;)

Apparently he has somewhere. But this topic is turning into pure spam thanks to people like that. Give him an advice that's reasonable irl. Otherwise don't post here.

Okay, if Samiam2 would really do that, just send me some kind of proof that you did that, and I'll believe you...What? You made that up? You really haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Ok I'm gonna tell you things that REALLY worked

1st go. Some thing like

It's MY birthday YOU have to give me this damn thing!!! damnit!!! Worked with me for VC

2nd go. something like

Keep begging on and on and on until they get pissed off then they buy it or get it off a friend or some thing. Worked with me for GTA3

3rd go. something like

Steal their credit card and use that. That worked for my friend for SA.

k, sorry if my first post here was a joke. I have a serious sense of humour

if your parents go with u to the store, just go by yourself one day when there not home, or when they go with you to the store, just tell em you gotta take a shit, and then go get it, this isnt rocket science, it buying a f***in video game, the fact that you had to ask people online what to do is pathetic

Edited by juggalo

Ok I'm gonna tell you things that REALLY worked

1st go. Some thing like

It's MY birthday YOU have to give me this damn thing!!! damnit!!! Worked with me for VC

2nd go. something like

Keep begging on and on and on until they get pissed off then they buy it or get it off a friend or some thing. Worked with me for GTA3

3rd go. something like

Steal their credit card and use that. That worked for my friend for SA.

k, sorry if my first post here was a joke. I have a serious sense of humour

1. You are NINE. You shouldn't be cursing, you spoiled-ass brat.

2. That will only work once. If they get pissed, they might just pawn off your Playstation.

3. Your friend is f***ed up.

And you do not have a serious sense of humor. You need help.

And J.S., try to make a new eBay account. I hate eBay for sending an email for everything.

Okay, I believe this topic has had enough of it. Look, if you can't handle your parents, then so be it. This topic's open for too long. If you haven't succeded, I doubt you ever will, and I doubt even more that posting on the internet will help you. And this topic just attracts spammers who want to look funny and write crap.

• 5 weeks later...

why cant you buy your own GtaSA?????

hir in philippines you can buy it anywhere. they are cheaper tooo coz

they are pirated versions.

i think in some u.s states they are banned right???

or minors cant buy them????

How sad.......

here even a little kid can buy them