Map Messed Up

briceman92

Hi, I have a problem. There is a bridge in washington beach that is just jacked up for me. It's near the construction area where the demolition man mission is. Anyway, this bridge has no collison! There is a dark area, on the entire bridge in the middle that you fall right through. I die in the water everytime. I first found out about this when I was in a hurry to drop off a taxi passenger. Another very weird thing: Right above the entire bridge, there is a HUGE replica of the building you blow up in demolition man's mission glass, but the model is for after you blow it up. It has the convexed holes in it. There is no collison on the glass either. When I went to check the origional building, it's like it was never blown up!

I have uploaded 8 screenshots to give you a better idea on what I'm talking about. Please look at them all.

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l106/bricemanGTAhelp/

I have reinstalled the maps, and nothing changed. Any ideas? HELP ME PLEASE!!!! :blush:

Thank You in advance! :worship:

Ok, it's all better now. I did what you said, but that didn't fix it. (fyi, there is no ':' in the directory name, colons aren't allowed in folder/file names ;)) After I reinstalled I tried it again, and nothing was changed. I about took a bat to my tower. :pissedred: (Which will break first, my hand, or the monitor? :bleh:) I restarted wondering if that would help. When I started VC again, I accidently started a new game instead of loading my file (which I had been loading everytime.) I was too lazy to load my game now, so I checked if it was fixed on the new file. It was! I drove right over the bridge, not noticing that I was where I should be checking. I thought for a moment, and loaded my save game, it was jacked up again! Turns out that it was a save game corruption (however that happend... :blink:)

Thanks for your help though mate

:thumbsup: