Did Vic Really Die?

Dmac

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, if Elvis is alive, then 2Pac is alive! And if 2Pac is alive, Vic is alive! That was a double that got whacked in that drug deal.

I think he means that it was a Vic look a like that was in the deal, Pretty much what i said earlyer.

Yea but maybe Lance had suspected that something might happen so he got someone else to do the exchange insted of Vic.

Yes, good point which leads us back to the question: did Lance set up the deal? Even if Vic did fake his death (or put in a Vic look a like which still could have been him, remember how less fat Toni was in LCS?), I wonder where he would have gone? We would've most likely seen him in one the future GTA games like SA, maybe even GTA4 but it's highly unlikely in my opinion that he survived... ;)

Well he did but when I said "set up" I meant like sabotage it. Both parties (the Forellis and the Vances) knew where and when the deal was taking place so they could easily sabotaged it. If it indeed did happen, I think it would have been Lance because he was working for Diaz and Diaz was the one who ordered the men to sabotage the deal. That being said, it could've been Lance's idea or he knew about it and didn't do anyting (because he was mad at Vic), I don't know. :wacko:

Something doesn't add up. Vic in the beggining of Vice City had some hair where VCS Vic had none, Vice City Vic was a fat ass where VCS Vic was very fit, Vice City Vic had a columbian accent were VCS Vic is Vinhg Rhames, Vice City Vic looks nothing like VCS Vic. For some reason I think we have two different Vics here.

• 3 weeks later...
Something doesn't add up. Vic in the beggining of Vice City had some hair where VCS Vic had none, Vice City Vic was a fat ass where VCS Vic was very fit, Vice City Vic had a columbian accent were VCS Vic is Vinhg Rhames, Vice City Vic looks nothing like VCS Vic. For some reason I think we have two different Vics here.

But when they made Vice City they Probably dident know he was going to be a main Character in Vice City Stories. :D