Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

ESPN NFL 2K5

Whatever you do, please do not buy ESPN NFL 2K5. I bought it for the cool graphics and the game is awful. The AI cheats even on "Rookie" mode, passes are too easy to intercept, and the Dallas Cowboys are underpowered. I've learned my lesson now. I am still planning on watching the NFL this fall but I realize now that NFL video games suck big time in the game play department. I rather play some old Sega games or take an acid bath than play that god awful ESPN NFL 2K5 again. :pissedred::pissedred::pissedred:

I always get Electronic Arts manufactured games, I think all ESPN 2K games really suck. My friend has NBA 2K6, And I thought it was the most stupid game ever. My NBA Live 2006 was much more better, but people have other opinions.

I wasn't a big fan of the 2K5 gameplay, but the unique game modes were better than what EA Sports offers.

Also, I was a fan of NBA 2K5 (I've not played 2K6) and it seemed much better than Live 05.

I always get Electronic Arts manufactured games, I think all ESPN 2K games really suck. My friend has NBA 2K6, And I thought it was the most stupid game ever. My NBA Live 2006 was much more better, but people have other opinions.

To tell you the truth, I thought that NBA 2K games were stupid but I'm finally getting good at NBA 2K11 with plans to get NBA 2K16 if I get a PlayStation 4 for Christmas. And I still believe that NFL 2K5 is a stupid game only because it has more glitches than Madden 15.