Shop

WEll..i know what u say..and i agree....but..i think it should be....maybe what u should do is one but not that ACTIVE...coz in the older forums...in my point of view...all was about the shop....maybe u should make it....but not with a lot of items..or a lot of options....also u can install the usershop.....which will make the shop not that important.... maybe the shopv1.24 will fit better in the forums.... :D

is up to u..not to me...so what u decide...i will respect it...

Well, the shop also had other bad sides. People would sell things they weren't supposed to, etc. etc., for money. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

-Really cool

-Way to make the forums more fun

Cons:

-Spam

-Black Market (selling things illegally, spam shops)

-Reason to hack and give youself money

they dont have weapons at all, not even a shop.

The gangs organize flame wars themselves and hold them in The Pit (thats there version of our WarZone). They work there extremely well as they have very big gangs, and smaller ones, with great layouts and experienced members

biggamer can tell you more, he is an active member there ;)

i'm not :P

I think all the rules we had were really shaping up in the staff room... in fact, I think we were perfectly ready for another gang war at least a month before the forums closed! But now, without the shop mod, it wouldnt work at all... so: We should reinstall the shop mod, but be more strict. Anyone abusing it will be banned. And there should be a limit on ho wmany trading stall shops you can open, and you cant open 'Pay money for a picture' or 'pay money to get your name at the top of a list' shops: Only lottos or personal shops. Or games which are essentially like lottos (i.e, pay money for the chance of winning more money) like Ammu-Nation, but these must have limits to how far you can take the idea.

Surely if there's no shop then we wont be able to have decent gang wars though

Well, if you were here before, you could have read the topic for the first gang war, and you would know we didn't have decent gang wars anyway.

Also, CC was right Chris. The shop mod did cause spam, but the reason it couldn't be controlled is that you refused to be strict about the rules.