Mission Help : Sir,Yes Sir!

Ha ...the key is in the name of the mission....wait until the private is ordered into the doughnut shop he replies"sir yes sir"...then simply jump in the rhino and take it to the drop off point......very simple with no strategy or weapons needed

We established this like 5 posts ago.....

But parking infront of it works well to, will. The method i used, persoanlly, quicker.

SECRET SHAME : I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER METHOD LOLCAPS

Ha ...the key is in the name of the mission....wait until the private is ordered into the doughnut shop he replies"sir yes sir"...then simply jump in the rhino and take it to the drop off point......very simple with no strategy or weapons needed

We established this like 5 posts ago.....

But parking infront of it works well to, will. The method i used, persoanlly, quicker.

SECRET SHAME : I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER METHOD LOLCAPS

yeah and i was merely reiterating it ........the poster failed to say that the private speaking "sir yes sir"was the all clear to walk in to the rhino...its by far the simplest way of doing the mission... i mean you can even have a doughnut yourself and watch the sunset whilst your waiting on the convoy approaching the doughnut shop

My point is that is why the mission is so called...dont you think? its not called "Sir, yes...but ummm....I would get the doughnuts but there is a car infront of the tank Sir"

Edited by dogzilla

c'mo ppl, close the topic maybe by now he wud've got the idea. And ya know, i dont exactly remember what happened in my case. when i parked a pcj600, one of the soldiers drove it on the foot-path as ordered but in the mean time i remember there was disappointment on my face probably b'coz i cudn't open the locked rhino and got shot up..by those camo fools..and then i too, as a good one wud, tried to get it when they took a halt.

the main thing i wanted to express is that i finished VC & SA both 100% without a single cheat with ZERO times busted/wasted...YEAH :gappy: