What type of person would you want as the main character?

Bear

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not nessicarilly, didnt you ever use the code and change your character to an old lady in gta3, that shit was hilarious, and besides, theres no way in hell a real person could do half the stuff cj, or tommy, or claude has done

An old lady couldn't do almost all of that stuff.

Why? Because...

*Walking-stick walkings

*Shot by the police too much

*Couldn't carry almost any of the weapons

*Must try EXTREMELY hard to jack a car

*Low as health

*Memory loss

*False teeth

*Easy preys for enemy gangs

*Almost impossible to make money

I'd prefer a cheat for one. But not the actual protagonist for one. :nope:

Yeah, it would not be funny at all.

Although maybe in a spoof.

---

I'd like a slightly different character, maybe a Mexican that has arrived in America illegally and has to work crookedly to survive and progresses up the chain etc.

Yeah, similar to the others. Um, maybe just a Claude that speaks.

you mean scarface ?

• 3 weeks later...

I know this probably wont happen however i would like the game to start something like this-

Your parents are killed by gangsters when you are only 13. This is when you seek revenge and in the process become very rich and own the streets. Graduallly after each mission you get older and older. Once you ave completed the game you will stay the same and not grow anymore.

'i shot the bear' what im trying to say is you start the game off with a 13 year old boy who cannot drive etc but does missions like stealing and mugging people. The more older he will get the more harder missions he will get so after a while he will be able to drive by doing a driving test and he will do drive bys etc. I know it wont probably happen tho