So this game wont be on PS2?

When did they say that?

They never did. LCS will be released on the PS2 Gaming System ( As I've been told ), but I don't know that for a fact. Why would they make it just for PSP - The other GTA Games ( Vice City, San Andreas, GTA III ) weren't made for only one Gaming System. It was made for Playstation, Xbox, etc. It'd be pretty stupid of Rockstar to not release it for other Gaming Systems. :rolleyes:

Yeah but that doesnt matter to the GTA fans that dont have the PSP, they just want to see the new changes and play the new missions. I myself would use the PSP version of LCS for multiplayer and cheat device use and then the PS2 version mainly for missions and messing around.

Yeah, but some of the same people complaining that they DIDN'T port it, complained when they DID port it and it wasn't up to their standards. And I was like, "Well, YOU guys wanted it ported, and I TOLD you it wasn't made for PS2".

They never did. LCS will be released on the PS2 Gaming System ( As I've been told ), but I don't know that for a fact. Why would they make it just for PSP - The other GTA Games ( Vice City, San Andreas, GTA III ) weren't made for only one Gaming System. It was made for Playstation, Xbox, etc. It'd be pretty stupid of Rockstar to not release it for other Gaming Systems. :rolleyes:

Not really. The PS2 versions were later released on Xbox. That makes sense. Two similar home consoles. And then on PC. That makes sense. It plays pretty similar games as home consoles. But the PSP is different. It isn't a home console. It is a PORTABLE CONSOLE. If it were ported over, it would be ported to OTHER PORTABLE CONSOLES. I doubt they'd re-do it for the DS. A lot would have to be done because of the dual screens and the touch screen.

How many of you bitched that Pokemon wasn't released on a home console? :rolleyes:

If I wasn't going to buy a PSP I would be complaining and wanting it to be ported over but now that I am buying one I think they shouldn't. For the reasons that Spaz stated, but I would want them to port it over if they redesigned it and made better graphics and everything but knowing that wasn't the case with LCS I doubt R* will do something different for VCS if they port it to PS2.