• GTA2
    • GTA3
    • GTA Vice City
    • GTA San Andreas
    • GTA Advance
    • GTA Liberty City Stories

• 2 weeks later...

GTA III.

I like Driver before that. My friends got this game called Grand Theft Auto 3 that was supposed to be like Driver 2. I got to play it and ... damn ... I fell in love with it. When it came out for the PC, I bought it. Even though it barely ran on our computer, I still had fun playing it.

GTA 3!!!

I was always wishing for a game that would come out that you could just go around free roaming and do what you like :D

When I was like 8, or something, my friend was talking about going in a tank and stuff... So he told me the game name, bought it :D Mom wasn't too happy though. :o

• 3 weeks later...

I was 7. Big cousin was livin with me and he was like 12 or 13 I think. We had a PS2 and he needed a "big boy" game. We looked on EBay and he said GTA3 is supposed to be awesome. We won it and that's where it started. I used to play it for fun and didn't take it seriously. Now I see it's a very serious game if you look at it in a certain way. I know, short sentaces but that's the way I wanted it in this post. Why, it felt like right mood for this certain post.

GTA1.

Was over at a friend's house in 1998 and his brother rented it, been a GTA fan since. :)

GTAs I have owned/currently own.

GTA 1 (Bought it in 1998 and sold it, with PS1 in early 2005)

GTA 2 (Bought it in 1999 and sold it, with PS1 in early 2005)

GTA 3 (Bought it in early 2002)

GTA VC (Bought it in late 2002)

GTA SA (Bought it in late 2004)

GTA LCS PSP version (Bought it in late 2005)

Edited by MiamiViceCity

I saw my friend plat GTA 3 a few years back, but didn't reli care. then i saw my cousin play SA on his PS2 when i went over for a function... he was flying around LS in a jetpack at nighttime; it just gave me a nice feelin.

Later i bought it and started playin.

it has been nearly 2 years since i bought it and i still love playin it...