Slit Throat FM

I host an internet radio station called Slit Throat FM, it plays: Death/speed/gore/metal, some hard rock, very very few punk songs, pretty much any other type of extreme metal. We don't play goth and emo music.

You can listen to the station at: http://142.59.21.4:8000/listen.pls

to do this, you open up itunes, or winamp(or whatever works), then you go to play url, or in itunes: advanced---open stream, and then copy and paste that in.

there is a request email, it is mentioned on the station. (please don't request punk!!!, lots of it is not in my favour ex: NOFX. (I don't hate it or say it's bad, it's just not really what the station is all about. but we do have 1 or 2 punk songs)

btw: I havn't really set up any times for it yet, so you'll be lucky to hear it if you tune in :)

(by the way, it also plays GTA SA commercials! lol)

also, if you have attempted to listen to this, post and say you did; So I'll know how popular this is!

Edited by Quantum Man

Well, the station is going good, I had more then 2 dozen listeners today(sept. 7, 2006) I started the station up a 8:00 am, and I checked on it later at 3:00 PM, it said i had 2 dozen listeners go on here.

Here are some bands that play on here:

machinemade god

unearth

naplam death

Zao

Cannibal Corpse

The Crown

Dope

The Agony Scene

Dying Fetus

Powerman 5000

Ill Nino