Whats you favourite town in SA

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favourite city in SA has to be Los Santos. C'mon its the home of Grove Street and the GSF (And to quote Julio G, its the "home of the drive-by"). I dunno, R* just did an excellent job with making Los Santos have such a "hood" feel to it. Its def. the best city. Its based on Los Angeles, and that's also why I like it the best.

Los Santos for sure. So much to do and see there. LV is really pretty boring and I just got there. I do like the desert areas but I like the whole LS area. SF is cool too but it's kind of small in comparison to LS or at least it feels smaller. SF is a very fun area though. I really enjoyed all the missions there. But as towns go LS by a long shot.

My favorite town is Los Santos,mostly the South Central district of it,all from Canton to East Los Santos,up to Inglewood.I don' t know about you guys,but I experience dejavu when driving around in Inglewood and East Los Santos.I have never been to L.A. in my life but I feel like I' ve been there and this place feels home.Maybe I was a gangster in South Central in my past life ?

My favorite town is Los Santos,mostly the South Central district of it,all from Canton to East Los Santos,up to Inglewood.I don' t know about you guys,but I experience dejavu when driving around in Inglewood and East Los Santos.I have never been to L.A. in my life but I feel like I' ve been there and this place feels home.Maybe I was a gangster in South Central in my past life ?

lol, maybe you're Brian Johnson, the younger brother of CJ who got killed