crapshack

You need to get one of these its a part of the forum where people can just post random topics but there post count doesnt increase, I dont meen spamming I just mean random stuff like " my ass hurts " I dunno lol

We already have forum fun where posts don't increase.

Having a spam forum wouldn't make the place more active. It would make the SPAM forum more active. The rest of the boards would stay the same. To make the place more active you offer something people will like, that also requires forum activity or else it just won't work or it won't have the full effect. Like the Store and Gang System.

I won't name any particular fan sites here, but if you visit a range of fan sites, you'll know there are two popular forums which have so called spam forums. If you look at the quality of posts in there, compared with the rest of the forums, you see the poor quality spreads around the rest of their forums, and people spam in regular forums.

Basically what I'm saying is that the admins and mods don't need extra work, and also I personally don't think this is neccessary, general chat can go in The Lounge forum.

Topic Closed.