Jet Pack

VICE CITY

Have you ever modded anything before? Ever done any 3D modeling? What about any type of textures? Ever made a texture?

If you answered no to most of those, forget about doing this mod yourself just yet. It'll be some time before you can do it.

Take some time, go on Google, and search for different 3D modeling programs, and tutorials on 3D modeling((forget modding the game for right now and learn basic modeling and texturing skills FIRST)).

umm no i havnt made anything before so coud anyone help me by starting out the basics for me( PLZ use Zmoddler2.0)??

Ahh I'd be careful when asking this exact question

I know exactly what you are asking to be explained for you and I have been asking this same question for weeks now and have yet to get a real answer I can actually use...So If I haven't got an answer you won't either

you see

I got attacked left and right by JACE, Spaz the great and chris82

because they all said to ask them for help then when i did they answered me with generic answers that really didn't say anything, then they tried saying I was being arrogant...Yeah I was being arrogant but not until they attacked me saying to stop making topics asking for help

umm well i cant import cause i dont want to regester. can help me with the light files in the .dff's.

I'll say it again

The dff for the jet pack is locked and cannot be imported into ZModeler so even if you did get the reg code for zmodeler (Which BTW I have) it won't do you any good

You can get the Icon and the TXD into ZModeler but not the dff...and if someone managed to get the dff in, they haven't shared how they did it yet with anyone.

Edited by tx3000

Ahh I'd be careful when asking this exact question

I know exactly what you are asking to be explained for you and I have been asking this same question for weeks now and have yet to get a real answer I can actually use...So If I haven't got an answer you won't either

you see

I got attacked left and right by JACE, Spaz the great and chris82

because they all said to ask them for help then when i did they answered me with generic answers that really didn't say anything, then they tried saying I was being arrogant...Yeah I was being arrogant but not until they attacked me saying to stop making topics asking for help

Actually you did not ask what he just asked. This shows you don't even pay attention to what most people are saying anyways. What he asked, was for someone to START THE BASIC PROCESS OF THE MOD. Not tell him how to. Unfortunately, NEITHER of these we can do for lack of being able to, anyways.

I never told you to ask any of us for help. So, yet again, STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. I told you NOT to ask us because WE DON'T HAVE THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.

And um, bad luck there on the file.

Still learn to model and such, and mod something else. :thumbsup:

Actually you did not ask what he just asked. This shows you don't even pay attention to what most people are saying anyways. What he asked, was for someone to START THE BASIC PROCESS OF THE MOD. Not tell him how to. Unfortunately, NEITHER of these we can do for lack of being able to, anyways.

I never told you to ask any of us for help. So, yet again, STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. I told you NOT to ask us because WE DON'T HAVE THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.

And um, bad luck there on the file.

Still learn to model and such, and mod something else. :thumbsup:

How about I go through the forum and copy it and post exactly how many times I did ask what he asked.

So you can STFU finally