Sign in to follow this  
JOYA

First game you got with your PS2

What was the first game you got with your PS2, or any other console you own?

When I got my PS2 I got it for only one game, Vice City. I got a deal where you'd get the PS2 and the GTA double pack. It took ages for me to actually buy another game because I loved Vice City so much.

Jack and Dexter or something, can't remember. lol.

Jak and Daxter. Fun game.

My first game....... Hmmm........ I can't remember. I remember getting GTA III a few weeks afterwards because I had the money for it. But that was like my second game, I want to say. Oh well. Eff it. I really don't care to try to remember any harder than this.

My first ps2 game was mummy returns, that is the hardest game I ever played. I still cant complete it, I got to the last level but stopped for a while and my dog stole my memory card and when I found it it had a tooth mark indented in. Lost the games save on there, never been so annoyed.

I got my PS2 the year it came out and I got the Gran Turismo 3 bundle. I got a few other games that I can't recall right now, but I do know GT3 was the first one that I played.

As for other consoles I've owned, the first PC game I got was Duke Nukem 3D (like one of the greatest games ever). As for PS1, I think the first game I got was some sports game (maybe Madden?).

My first N64 game was Banjo Kazooie, great fun, I loved it! First PC game was a Duke Nukem one, it was 2D. And my first Gameboy Pocket game was Star Wars, forgot which one, good times. And I think that's all the game machines I've ever owned.

Edited by JOYA

Jak and Daxter. Fun game.

My first game....... Hmmm........ I can't remember. I remember getting GTA III a few weeks afterwards because I had the money for it. But that was like my second game, I want to say. Oh well. Eff it. I really don't care to try to remember any harder than this.

I agree, I've always loved playing with it. But now its stuffed somewhere in my storage closet.

:erm: