what sorta missions ya want?

DANOMANO

I liked the heist missions in SA more as they werent random they actually lead somewhere. I prefer missions were they actually having meaning and contribute to the story. Not just random assination missions.

I agree,

It'd be quite boring if it wasn't. After a while of playing, it would get boring. And it all wouldn't make sense.

Edited by Meltdown

well, I want some military related missions in a new PC GTA. I want the same engine and I want it to be large, like San Andreas. I also would like a larger selection of weapons. I wish for there also to be a way to add weapons without replacing them. I want to be able to have the police use Glock 17's while I have M1911's, and the gangsters have SIG P226's, and the soldiers have M92's. or the gangsters have AK47's, while the military keeps the M4 OR the M16A3 (or the A4). and let there be a whole load of different weapons and the like.

here is a list of who would use what, reffering to the types in San Andreas as well as people I would want to see added.

Gangs (ballas, Grove, Vago's, ect.)= any common handgun (glock 17, M92, M1911,), Mac 10 or Tec 9, very rarely an MP5, AK47, some M4's, Molotovs, Grenades.

Gangs (mafia, Triad, Da Nang Gang, ect.)=Desert Eagles, M92SD, M1911, Glock 17, Glock 18, UMP45, MP5 (of varying types) Sniper Rifles (on the task) M4's (sometimes with a suppressor if on a certain mission, and only if they have the money and contacts to acquire it).

Police--------

city=Glock 17, M1911, M92, Remington 870 (cromegun), M4 (modded and decked out with sights, lasers and lights)

rural=Glock 17, M1911, Python, Remington 870, Remington 700 (original sniper rifle from game)

Swat and heavy response=Glock 17 (sometimes suppressed), MP5 (sometimes suppressed), Spaz 12, Benelli M1 (semiauto, held and feels like the Cromegun), M4 (sometimes suppressed, decked out much better), UMP45SD, G36 (sometimes suppressed), PSG1 (sometimes suppressed)

FBI=M1911, MP5/10 (sometimes suppressed if special task force), M4 (modded out),

Military-----

regular national guard= M4, M8, M16 (sometimes with M203)

Special Operative Squads=Mk23 (often Suppressed) M4 (modded) M8, M8 Compact, M8 Sharpshooter, M8 AR, FN SCAR-L, FN SCAR-CQC (suppressed), FN SCAR-H, FN SCAR Sharpshooter, M82A2, SL9SD, M14 DMR, SR-25 (sometimes suppressed), M249, M468, MG36, G36, MP5 (sometimes suppressed), MP7 (sometimes suppressed), P90 (sometimes suppressed).

you'll have to specify if you want foriegn services details. Also, in another reply if anyone wants (or as I feel like) I will list what would go in what category and how it would be used).

My unit, which might help character, depending on a path of choices

M29, Felin FV2, M25 AAW, Glock 18SD, and many others. look into those weapons and such to see what I am talking about.

I agree,

It'd be quite boring if it wasn't. After a while of playing, it would get boring. And it all wouldn't make sense.

remember, he had to do that shit to get by. to save his brother, he had to earn the money to pay for 3 kilos of weed. to do that, he had to work for Catalina. to save the 3 people from Caligulas, he had to work for the mob. to keep Sweet alive, you had to do Cop errands (such as the reporter assasination, and 555 we tip.)

I would like for it to be much longer, and have paths, and choices, and such. not just "I'm grove, what you got to say?" or "nah, I dont bang."

I also want a personally creatable character. I want to be ME! not some ganster who has his life turned upside down by 3 pigs, not some mobs son who couldnt get a job, not some wiseass who got robbed on his way to retirement. I want to be me, going to all 3 places, plus more locations that I can fly myself to. I want to be able to choose if I am a cop, a soldier, a gangster, mobster, triad Dai Dai Lo, or someone who raps for a living. or, if I just want to be a random murderer, or the guy who has to track one down. see what I am saying?

Yeah, or maybe just a few choices, I would really like to choose want gang I want, someone suggested this in the wishlist before and I thought it was a great idea.

I think its a great idea too. Each gang has their own style so missions would be different. Your character would have to be nuetral so they can fit in with any gang.

i wanna be able to give out missions and even maybe be able to watch them do it. and also there should be literal pick missions for yourself that you can give yourself for just respect or money if its robbery or whatever it will give you.

yeah that'd be good