Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Modders Edition

VICE CITY

Im creating one of the biggest mods i made yet it has 4 different maps, at least 3 different choseable chosable models for EACH car! also it comes with about 35+ skins, Awsome map editor, Car editor, And garage editor. also there are all different missions. Also there is 2 100% game saves that you can use. and much more!!!!!!

Any Questions PM me or just reply

Any Box art pics e-mail me at [email protected]

Edited by VICE CITY

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok i got my computer to work, one of the missions is where cj goes into the area 65 dressed as a fbi person and he has to launch a nuclear missile at a gangs "base". but one of the army peeps discovers that cj is a gang member and you get 5 stars, everyone is shooting at you can the nuke starts a 1 minute countdown and the hole base explodes at the end. that was just a brief summary of the mission the complete mission statment will be up soon at the link on my sig. and i will try to make the mansions have safes with tons of cash and 5 story mansion w/ elevator and heli pad.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah. No. GTA scripting is done by using the Mission Builder by Barton Waterduck. It takes the main source code file (MAIN.SCM) and allows you to edit it to your liking.

So besides that oddity, you're telling me that you're going to code a mod for a game with a 30 day time limit? Why? That would allow people to explore potentially unfinished features of your mod and it just doesn't seem right.

But whatever, I'd like that demo version (if one exists), post or PM the download link to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...