PS3 game in liberty?

A GTA is being made for PS3 do you think it should be based in liberty?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. A GTA is being made for PS3 do you think it should be based in liberty?

• yes
    • no
    • I don't know

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
yes you know why THERE IS going to be gta iv in lc :ph34r:

YOU ARE A FUCKIN IDIOT!

This is abump of an ols topic, when we din't know that GTA IV was in liberty . You are a frolicking idiot, pay some frolicking attention to that dates of the posts, or better yet, don't even bump an old topic. MORON! and wtf was with the @ph34r: emoticon? AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!

Good day ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
yes you know why THERE IS going to be gta iv in lc :ph34r:

I think Ineveitable said it. At you n00b!

Guess what Invincible Donkey, you bumped a topic, I think you should of said 'At you n00b' to yourself.

I think there's really no point of this topic now since we already know where IV is going to be. :\

LCS is going to be the last game in Liberty. It's going to be in a whole new city.

Well, I guess I'm dead wrong.

Uh yeah I forgot to say sorry about the bump. Theres no point of this topic so can a mod close it now? and why was this posted in GTA 3?

Because this topic was made before GTA IV was announced to be in Liberty City and plus Liberty City is originally in GTA III.

in my opinion the city theme was the best of all the series. due to the old software used back in 98 to make gta III caused the city to be less attractive. if the city had a different name and if the islands were in different order no one would notice or care.