Survey

Spaz The Great

I need a few people to take this survey for me. I need about 14 more males, and 14 more females. I know I won't hit those numbers here, but every response counts.

Just, reply here, or PM me the answers, whatever...... Just the list of numbers in order((it's easier for me)).

Please answer all of these questions honestly on a scale of 1-5, 1 for strongly dissagree, 2 for dissagree, 3

for unsure, 4 for aggree, 5 for strongly aggree.

Cirlcle: Male or Female

Do you think gay marriages should be allowed? 1 2 3 4 5

Do you think it is okay that people crossdress in public? 1 2 3 4 5

Do you think it is possible for another religion besides your own to be correct? 1 2 3 4 5

Do you think it is wrong to associate stereotypes to all people with certain ethnic background? 1 2 3 4 5

Do you think both genders are equal (instead of one better than the other)? 1 2 3 4 5

Do you think it is okay for people to dress and act abnormally? 1 2 3 4 5

Do you think it is alright for girls to have a choice when it comes to abortion? 1 2 3 4 5

Would you be willing to try something new and unusual? 1 2 3 4 5

Would you be willing to become someones friend who has a mental disability? 1 2 3 4 5

Would you accept someone who enjoys things that the rest of society has dubbed as nerdy? 1 2 3 4 5

Thaaaaanks in advance.

Male

Do you think gay marriages should be allowed? 3

Do you think it is okay that people crossdress in public? 4

Do you think it is possible for another religion besides your own to be correct? 2

Do you think it is wrong to associate stereotypes to all people with certain ethnic background? 4

Do you think both genders are equal (instead of one better than the other)? 4

Do you think it is okay for people to dress and act abnormally? 3

Do you think it is alright for girls to have a choice when it comes to abortion? 4

Would you be willing to try something new and unusual? 4

Would you be willing to become someones friend who has a mental disability? 4

Would you accept someone who enjoys things that the rest of society has dubbed as nerdy? 5

Circle: Male

Do you think gay marriages should be allowed? 5

Do you think it is okay that people crossdress in public? 3

Do you think it is possible for another religion besides your own to be correct? 1

Do you think it is wrong to associate stereotypes to all people with certain ethnic background? 1

Do you think both genders are equal (instead of one better than the other)? 5

Do you think it is okay for people to dress and act abnormally? 3

Do you think it is alright for girls to have a choice when it comes to abortion? 5

Would you be willing to try something new and unusual? 3

Would you be willing to become someones friend who has a mental disability? 1

Would you accept someone who enjoys things that the rest of society has dubbed as nerdy? 2

Please answer all of these questions honestly on a scale of 1-5, 1 for strongly dissagree, 2 for dissagree, 3

for unsure, 4 for aggree, 5 for strongly aggree.

Cirlcle: Female

Do you think gay marriages should be allowed? 4

Do you think it is okay that people crossdress in public? 3

Do you think it is possible for another religion besides your own to be correct? 4

Do you think it is wrong to associate stereotypes to all people with certain ethnic background? 5

Do you think both genders are equal (instead of one better than the other)? 5

Do you think it is okay for people to dress and act abnormally? 2

Do you think it is alright for girls to have a choice when it comes to abortion? 4

Would you be willing to try something new and unusual? 5

Would you be willing to become someones friend who has a mental disability? 5

Would you accept someone who enjoys things that the rest of society has dubbed as nerdy? 4

hope i helped a bit =]