The Bossman

What Hitman game do YOU like the best?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. pick your favourite.

• Hitman: Codename 47
    • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
    • Hitman: Contracts
    • Hitman: Blood Money

Who on this forums has a hitman game? Surely one of you has got one. Anyway, I started this so people can chat to other people about the games, or the storyline etc.

i voted for blood money. Whats your favourite game?

MY BAD, move this topic so i can avoid further embarrassment....

I like the fact that most of the hitman games have massive replay value, particularly blood money. I completed blood money too quickly though, which was disappointing. Hitman 2 is brilliant as well, with some atmospheric music which helps make you feel involved. I don't like codename 47 though, i dont like the control system. I play on ps2 thats why.

if youre thinking of getting one, id recommend either hitman contracts or hitman blood money. Contracts is about his (47s) missions that he's already completed, he has flashbacks and you play the flashbacks.

Blood money is just contract killing, pure and simple, with some plot twists thrown in for good measure. I wouldnt buy hitman 2 silent assassin or codename 47 as both are quite hard, but, if youre up for the challenge, then go ahead.

What has man utd said, one of the biggest features is the replay value of those series. Of course, if you're trying to be as efficent as possible, and achieve the silent assasin rank. Infact, I've managed to achieve silent assasin rank in Contracts on all mission except the one where you have to kill 6 or 7 people and the last one. If you've played the last mission, you'll know that it's almost impossible to get out of the hotel with the silent assasin rank. It's not real to expect anything else than Mass Murderer, infact.

The real Hitman is when you make as less noise as possible, not when you trun it into a TPS and achieve mass murderer on every mission. I don't get why do people play Hitman if they just want to go on a killing spree. It gets thrilling and exciting only when you're using the silent approach, everything other sux.

Dunno if any of u do this, but i did 2 speed runs on my ps2 version of blood money and i completed death on the mississippi in 2.29, and a new life in 43 seconds. Its easy when u know how. I was just wondering if anyone else has done the same thing, or at least tried to do the same thing? It has MASSIVE replay value. I was playing death on the mississippi for about an hour and a half just mastering the speed run - madness!

I was thinking of getting a Hitman game, not too sure which though, plus, I thought that there were only ever 2 Hitman games, didn't know that there were 4.

Blood Money looks good.

Yeah I don't have any either but I've heard and seen footage and Hitman games look awesome. I'm planning to get 2, Contracts and Blood Money (not 1 because they don't have it on Xbox and it would be nothing compared to the next couple.

Yeah I don't have any either but I've heard and seen footage and Hitman games look awesome. I'm planning to get 2, Contracts and Blood Money (not 1 because they don't have it on Xbox and it would be nothing compared to the next couple.

Yes, do that. You'll be impressed with the playability of the game.