The Bossman

Do you watch Deal Or No Deal  

12 members have voted

1. 1. pick your answer

• Yes I do
    • No I Don't
    • Never Heard Of It
    • Don't Like It

I havent seen a topic on this in entertainment, so im starting this. Does anyone watch deal or no deal? Whether youre american and theres a different format or not to the english format, just say what you want about it here if you want, whether you like noel edmonds or not, etc.

nah. Someone might have though, cause the episodes we see were filmed about 2-3 months ago. DYK they film up to 3 episodes a day, that could be anything up to 3 hours a day mon-sat.

On youtube theres a lot of dond stuff, including a clip where noel seems to take the mick out of a disabled person...?

i think it starts in about 11 or 12 minutes after that shitty 'come dine with me' crap.

The 250th show today, a guy with white hair won £41,000 (ive already forgotten his name, f*** sake.) but actually, if he went all the way and swapped his box, he would have won £250,000. The offer after he dealt was £76,000 and the offer after that was £111,000! This show never fails to amaze me.

• 2 weeks later...
I watch Deal or No Deal religiously. It's better than Fear Factor or Dog Eat Dog. NBC really has this thing for yellow and black logos in the 2000s with their shows. Speaking of which, I originally saw the Italian version on RAI (I have satellite TV) on a weekday afternoon. It was around 3:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time (which roughly corresponds to 9:30 PM in Rome, Italy time). Instead of dollar signs, they had Euro dollars. My bus driver (who used to be an deacon), told me on the bus just months prior to 9/11 that the European Union (aka One World Government) would try to take over the world (and the Euro dollar would be the currency of the Anti-Christ that would buy out everyone to the Devil).

Everything past your second sentence has nothing to do with the topic.....

And man, your bus driver is just as crazy as you are....

I don't like Deal or No Deal. I didn't get into anything like that except Millionaire.

I watch Deal or No Deal religiously. It's better than Fear Factor or Dog Eat Dog. NBC really has this thing for yellow and black logos in the 2000s with their shows. Speaking of which, I originally saw the Italian version on RAI (I have satellite TV) on a weekday afternoon. It was around 3:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time (which roughly corresponds to 9:30 PM in Rome, Italy time). Instead of dollar signs, they had Euro dollars. My bus driver (who used to be an deacon), told me on the bus just months prior to 9/11 that the European Union (aka One World Government) would try to take over the world (and the Euro dollar would be the currency of the Anti-Christ that would buy out everyone to the Devil).

If youre gonna say something, make sure its on topic, twat.