Sign in to follow this  
Harwood Butcher

Confirmed Outfits

The first one, I think so because it is pretty different from the rest. The USMC one on the other hand looks exactly like the Militiary one with the printed writing on the left chest. So put the first one up for sure but the second one is your choice.

I just added both of them.

-Looks exactly like the Army one but has USMC written on the left chest (what does that stand for anyway; United States Militiary...? or maybe United States Marine...?)

USMC stands for United States Marine Corps.

Oh, thanks I learned something new today. :D Anyway, I found a new outfit from the pics Chris put up recently. It looks like Vic just put on a purple suit with no shirt on but whatever it's a new outfit! vcs19sx7.jpg

Yeah I saw that last night but I didnt think it was that good of a shot...I was just gonna wait till a better shot of it comes up.

Yeah, just wanted to help but yeah it's sort of like that one you had of the Soiree one where he was in the boat. So yeah just like you said wait until a better pic comes up.

Well thanks for posting it here...at least people could still comment on it. The Soiree one was closer up to see some details but this one is too far away to tell what details it has besides the fact its a purple Suit.

That purple one isnt very nice, I wouldnt use it. He looks awful in that, I have to say Im really fussy with the outfits espically in LCS.