LISTEN UP!

This forum is so disorganized its not even funny

For example I counted at least 55 topics all about the game crashing. Why??? I know how to run a forum....I already run a few forums and none of them have the same questions asked in it twice in them and no one has to ask the samething because they know how to find the information that actually answers their questions. And it's not just my forums the whole site in general is like how my forums are.

Maybe it's because we are mature moderators that know what we are all doing unlike this place

Since its obvious that the mods really don't care how the forums get (Thats blatently obvious due to how they are right now) Give me the authority to clean up and I will.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah! The admins are gonna be on your back now buddy.

Like I care! I seriously do not care what anyone here thinks ESPECIALLY THE MODS because its very simple Now lets take a real close look at this here shall we:

If the admins/mods want to be quick to attend to me but not attend to all the TOS violations that have been running rampant on here..Than its blatent fact what I said is true ..the mods/admin really don't care how the forums get and this will prove it...You see its always the person who actually wants to does whats right for the forum is the one who gets chucked and kept silent by "RIDING THE FORUM OF HIM OR HER"

I'd say come to our forums but that would only lead to you people brining the clutter over there which would result in bans. So I will just save everyone here the trouble by not mentioning it so it will be the same as banning you people

And one last thing you see Even though its explained clear as day right in the topic itself, its just assumed that the topic starter is causing trouble

But now lets look closely at that aspect of it (Now Pay really close attention to the order of things)

1) The forum is a mess <------THIS IS THE ISSUE If this forum wasn't like this then this topic would never ever been posted.

2) Someone creates a topic regarding the forum being a mess <-----This is NOT THE ISSUE THIS IS A SOMEONE POINTING OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

3) The topic creator <------How is it the topic creators fault if they are posting about how the forum is

You see it can only be the topic creators fault IF AND ONLY IF the forum wasn't a mess and then created a topic complaining about it.

The forum was a mess FIRST

The topic creator mentiong the forums being a mess was SECOND

So its plain that its the moderators faults for letting the forum get like this.

How can you not see that when I just pointed out all the facts..??

Now did I need to point this out...Yes I did and I have every right to.

Because I am part of the forum and why should have to filter through all the uneccessary crap that the mods let go on....

The only reason someone like me gets banned is because the mods can't handle having their short comings pointed out

Well I say too bad if your a mod and had any common sense the forum would never have been allowed to reach this point plain and simple.....

The way this forum is right now shows that the mods don't care and as I said if they target me instead of saying you know this might be good for the forum...It shows what the mods care about.....

There is nothing more to it

Edited by tx3000

1. You just came here. You know nothing of us or our site. We know nothing of you or your credibility. You will not be placed on the staff anytime soon. Why? Security reasons, genius. You keep running us down, you expect us to trust you enough to give you even the slightest bit of authority, especially with the problems we had with people like Mike Gilb?

2. I do care about these forums. I have for all the years I've been coming here. Are the forums messy? A bit. The fact that people don't look for topics isn't our fault. Do you want us to PIN every question? We'd have more pinned topics than unpinned. Then it would get to the point where no one would want to look through those topics, either. Then we'd have idiots who'd post a topic, see all the pinned ones and not see theirs and get mad and make more topics.

3 We know what we are doing. Most of the staff have had experience on their own sites. Skyline might not have, but he's been here for years.

So here's my question to you, what would you like us to do to prevent people from posting a topic again? Because apparently we can control stupid people.

Oh, and BY THE WAY, congratulations on posting this in the wrong area. Furthering the apparent 'disorganization'. This isn't a topic about modding San Andreas.

Ok 1st off let me say I like this site and I don't mean to be being a complete ass... But you people have a good site here but its simply trashed.....regardless of whos fault it is its still trashed. As rude as I am being this seems to be the only way I have been able to generate responses from you people about these problems...

Ok lets see here let me discect spaz's response and give you both some insite on how to run a forum using spaz's qoutes ok

1. You just came here. You know nothing of us or our site. We know nothing of you or your credibility. You will not be placed on the staff anytime soon. Why? Security reasons, genius. You keep running us down, you expect us to trust you enough to give you even the slightest bit of authority, especially with the problems we had with people like Mike Gilb?

Ok lets start with this

1st off I don't have to knbow anything about this site and you don't have to know anything about my credibility the bottom line here is that I we have NONE OF THE SAME REPEATED QUESTIONS you people are being asked here.

Now how come if me and some others can run a forum with not one of the issues you people are having here then you sure as hell can too but the fact remains that at least 55 of the same questions being asked over and over and we have it asked only once shows for something.. Besides try looking at why no one looks for you're topics from an outside perspective rather than from you're own point of view

2. I do care about these forums. I have for all the years I've been coming here. Are the forums messy? A bit. The fact that people don't look for topics isn't our fault. Do you want us to PIN every question? We'd have more pinned topics than unpinned. Then it would get to the point where no one would want to look through those topics, either. Then we'd have idiots who'd post a topic, see all the pinned ones and not see theirs and get mad and make more topics.

Ok maybe saying you don't care about the forum was alittle off but I can't understand how the forums got this way. As for people not looking for you're topics Yes it is the forum mods fault......Once agian if we can control it then so can you people here...There is a reason why people don't look for you'r topics.....And I have said it many many many times before...the fact that you people still don't see why they don't look for you're topics shows that you are not paying attention to what the problem is....You need to find the root of the problem and correct it...period...I can tell you straight out what the root of the problem is, how to correct it, and keep it corrected.

3 We know what we are doing. Most of the staff have had experience on their own sites. Skyline might not have, but he's been here for years.

Oh really?? Hmm seems to me if you all knew what you were doing then why has the same questions still being asked over and over....There is a way to fix and prevent this

BTW might I point out that after I posted my how to use the GXT editor tutorial all the questions that were being asked on that stopped..Thank you very much

So here's my question to you, what would you like us to do to prevent people from posting a topic again? Because apparently we can control stupid people.

Why should I explain to any of you how to correct a problem in "YOU'RE FORUM" when ths is not my problem

if you staff are so great as you claim to be then you would be able to figure this out..after all you people are the mods right...Ok so do you're job!

Oh, and BY THE WAY, congratulations on posting this in the wrong area. Furthering the apparent 'disorganization'. This isn't a topic about modding San Andreas.

See this is just a small part of the problem you are trying to say that things are being posted in the wrong place but in reality this topic is exactly where it should be...But you somehow don't understand that do you

Let me ask you this, If I am bringing up an issue with this forum about an issue thats happening with this forum then why the heck would this be posted anyplace else other than where the problem is happening

If I posted this in ANY OTHER FORUM then it would be off topic and out of place, but the part you don't want to see is that since this problem happened in this forum then yes it is posted in the proper place.

You do what you want to

You give me the authority to be able to clean up the forums and do something and I can help you clean up the forums.....All I need is the access to do so

All I need is mod CP and I will help you guys if you want...and once the problem is done just remoe my mod CP...

BTW if you are worried about me becoming abusive...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...I can't make you trust or believe me ...all i can tell you is that its up to you guys if you want help or not...

All I want to do is help...

You're call

Edited by tx3000

Roger that. We will casually tell people who noticably post multiple topics about the same things, but we're not about to go anal on everybody because they make a small topic about how to get through the fifth car school mission.

You come here. You start bitchy topics. You complain. Yet you still post here and are a part of it. Don't like it? Then stop bothering us and get the fuck outta here.

We do not want your help.

I love how when addressing what I said, you simply repeated that there was a problem over and over again. When I ask what it is, you ask me why you should tell us. Gee, because APPARENTLY we aren't seeing it.

People will ask the same question over again. Why? Because people are stupid. Did your topic stop that question from being asked? Maybe, I don't go in this section of the forum much because I don't have GTA for PC. But give it a few months. It could still be asked again. Why? Like I said. There are idiots out there.

And YES, we DO need to know your credibility before trusting you. How the hell can you possibly think different? All you've done is harrassed us and talked about how terrible we are. Why the HELL do you expect us to let you help us? Egotism and a big E-Penis will not make people let you help them. Been there. Done that. Learned the hard way.

And no, this is a direct statement to the STAFF. This has NOTHING to do with modding San Andreas. Try SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK. Geeeee, that is DEFINITELY the wrong area.

If this is "our forum", not yours, and "our problem", not yours, and you seem to think it's helpful to acknowledge there IS a problem without stating WHAT it is, then just leave. You are doing nothing but irritating the staff. If this isn't your problem then leave us be. If the problem is that serious, we'll eventually realise it and gee, we'll have to deal with that, now won't we?

We. Don't. Want. Your. Help.

EDIT: Chris, move this to the correct forum.

Moved to Suggestions and Feedback. Would be the warzone, but seeing as how he already has topics in there...

And to top it off he sent me a nice PM:

Chris these forums are a mess and You people need some help cleaning them up

I explained myself fully in the response of mine

Sorry if people are pissed at me but I'm simply pointing out that this forum needs serious clean up and I can help

You're call

Yes, we obviously need help

wedontneedhelpassholeoq8.jpg

Your call

tx3000 frankly you are being rude and have no reason to be here. If your forum is so great then go away and stay with that forum. I think this forum is very good and the staff are very fair and know what their doing. Your opinion has no revlence and you are being just plain rude.

Edited by I just shot a bear

Yeah this dude is a douchbag. So what if the forums are a little filled with the same topics. That doesnt mean the forums are bad. Deleting topics or putting them in a trash forum would make it better for one reason and one reason only, we wouldnt have to deal with retards like this making stupid topics such as this one. If he wanted to help, the proper way would be by PM.

How would he send PMs anyways? Hes banned...

Edited by Original GTA Master

Oh good, I havent seen one of these topics in a while.

1) The only people that know how the forum truly runs is its long-serving members. Some of those become staff, and act upon the policy. Some of those become (or started off as) admins, who decide the policy.

2) Is your only problem questions being asked twice? If so, thats a small problem. If you're suggesting no other forums have this problem, you're frankly wrong. It isn't easily correctable - and thats what this forum is about, asking questions. If we tell people not to ask questions but to read a website instead, that's different.

People asking questions about GTA are using this forum properly.

People thinking they know more about the site than the people who run it are not using this forum correctly.

It is people like yourself that create the disorganisation you are so fond of.

It is people like yourself that attempt to get the staff fighting each other.

It is people like yourself that this forum can do without, rather than people who play GTA.

3) You're call = You Are Call? <-- disorganised

4) There is no such thing as the "Mod CP" - there hasn't been for years. Is your forum experience with InvisionFree or IPB 1.3 or something? Wouldn't surprise me.

5) If, indeed, you were trying to help; if you really cared about this forum; then you could do something about it. Perhaps you could have created a nice FAQ topic inside San Andreas modding, so that people could read that and not need to ask questions. Wouldn't that be better than complaining about these inominate problems?

6) All you seem to want is moderator access. You seem to think that by winding up the staff, and not actually contributing anything of value, then they'll give you authority. I can tell you that they won't, they will tell you that they won't, and anybody who knows this forum or its staff will tell you that they won't do that.

You blatently don't have a clue. QED. GTFO.

Irony FTW. tx3000 contributed heavily to the disorganisation by posting a multitude of invariably similar topics and posting this originally in a completely unrelated forum.

This is usually the time where I concoct a grammatically flawless paragraph with strings of incredible language not in our everyday vernacular, however, since this is tx3000 we are talking about, I can't be bothered to feed him incentive.

"If the admins ban me I'll just come back with another account"

- Good, you'll keep my staff active then.

As Gerard pointed out, you really don't have a clue what you're talking about. It is clear you do NOT know how to run a forum, such is the evident lack of knowledge in the terminology used nowadays.

Some members have recently coined the term "bitch-fest", this isn't one though, he had somewhat valid questions at first, although completly unneccesary. if you want to flame him then go and post in the WarZone.

i'd have to disagree. I think this site is run extremely well, and has many useful features. I dont know why tx3000 decided to post this topic. Topics that arent needed are a problem in all forums, not just this one. It doesn't bother me 'cause i know the admins know what they're doing, locking topics and such-and-such, so i suggest you stop flaming and ruining everyone elses time on this site.

Also, when you type, are your fingers 10 centimetres wide or something? You seem to make many spelling mistakes.

Edited by man united to the death

I'm member of a few forums, but after a month they just bore. This is the only forum that I stay on. It's nice and the moderators/admins are fine. I seems like tx only joined to make these type of topic's cause all his topics got to do with things that are wrong.

no dff making tut

no clear instruction how to use programs asked by members

his |"staff is not good"

and most of these topic's he made a few times with a different title.

I thougt he stopped. But then I saw this...

seems like he always bluffs, like he got a few forums. (invision free mostlitly)

he was the first to mod gta...

btw, he hasn't been banned by IP?