Sign in to follow this  
tx3000

LISTEN UP!

btw, he hasn't been banned by IP?

Yeah that too. The cretin had a static IP. I checked and nearly all of his posts here were made under the same IP, all bar about 10, which were made by a completely different IP, possibly his school or something. I banned both anyway, and also added them to the firewall so he can't even access the server.

I believe this was just a poor attemp to become a mod.

And well, seems that Harlen will be happy now :D

Agreed :thumbsup:

I am soooooooooooooo happy! we've finally got rid of this little troll!

Chris, i bow down to you. you did the right thing.

I think they do a very good job, if this was a rubbish site I wouldnt have stayed like another forum Im part of.

Yyup, I agree 110% with her! The forums was great, and is great, and will still remain great for the rest of our lives. I hope.

Yeah that too. The cretin had a static IP. I checked and nearly all of his posts here were made under the same IP, all bar about 10, which were made by a completely different IP, possibly his school or something. I banned both anyway, and also added them to the firewall so he can't even access the server.

OK, that must suck. But if it's true he really didn't like it than he wouldn't make a big deal I gues.

"If the admins ban me I'll just come back with another account"

- Good, you'll keep my staff active then.

tx3000 must have been shitting himself if he actually thought his little scheme to bash TGTAP would have worked.

And tx3000, the tip when you get banned is to calmly turn off your computer, walk outdoors, and jump off of a cliff.

LOl man!

oh, and is i just short a bear a girl?

Well, there ARE actually girls on the internet, but if I post a link to it...I'd end up in the same boat as tx3000.

lol man! yeh sorry for the wierd question bear, i just dont know any girls that like gta. didnt think there were any.

well, kokane does. And lot's of girls use msn...

Well, there ARE actually girls on the internet, but if I post a link to it...I'd end up in the same boat as tx3000.
I don't think IJSAB is that internet user :erm:

Thanks :) The guys in my form looked so angry when I was further in GTA SA then them, they wouldnt believe im an only child (they thought I must have a brother). they wouldnt talk to me for weeks.