I KNOW WHO THE MAIN Character will be in GTA 4!

Victor_Vance

Acutally there is a very good point raised there. IF that is Vic's wife (which would be revealed in the game)and it's set in 1984, there is a possibility that it will be the grown up version of the baby who has moved to Romania or wherever. Thats a very good point. Why else would they have put it in?

lol its not gunna be the baby, (even if it is or isnt his son) i know it cuz that would be dumb of making just like a replay of what happened in a sequel to a sequel, sorta being like a triple sequel. but lol what are you talking about romania?? and timmy vercimelly, lol i hated that driv3r made fun of vercetti, but gta3 made fun of that dude too so lol w/e.

1.)GTA probably wouldn't introduce us to a totally new character that way

2.)white lady=often used for coke(like many have said)

3.)umm.No

Though that is a pretty creative and good idea it's very unlikely that that's the main character in GTA4.And everyone else probably agrees with that.

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$

• 2 weeks later...

nah i think what they're going to do is make up a whole different story and then make alot of games that happened before that story. like they did with gta 3. you know, like how they made gta 3 then made vice city, and san andreas, and liberty city stories, and stuff like that.

Acutally there is a very good point raised there. IF that is Vic's wife (which would be revealed in the game)and it's set in 1984, there is a possibility that it will be the grown up version of the baby who has moved to Romania or wherever. Thats a very good point. Why else would they have put it in?

For more depth? More details? Something else in the game? There is a lot of reasons that child could be there. Hell, maybe it's just PART OF THE STORYLINE?