any smokers?

**pq**

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you a slave for eternity? I'm smoked a few Blacks before and I don't feel I'm a slave to them.... O.o.... I enjoy marijuana when I can, and I'm also not a slave to it. So where you're going with that is beyond me.

And BTW, 99% of the things we do on this planet is sin.... So yeah.....

So if someone comits a sin we should do the same.....or even more to make a competition with him.... I see a smoker,I`ll try some marijuana to beat him......I have nothing with you Spaz,I`m just telling you friendly :) I Respect you......

• 2 weeks later...
How are you a slave for eternity? I'm smoked a few Blacks before and I don't feel I'm a slave to them.... O.o.... I enjoy marijuana when I can, and I'm also not a slave to it. So where you're going with that is beyond me.

And BTW, 99% of the things we do on this planet is sin.... So yeah.....

So if someone comits a sin we should do the same.....or even more to make a competition with him.... I see a smoker,I`ll try some marijuana to beat him......I have nothing with you Spaz,I`m just telling you friendly :) I Respect you......

When did I even IMPLY that? At all? I said that I wasn't a slave to things I've tried more than once, so your statement was incorrect. Then I said that most Earthly enjoyments are infact sins, so using that as a basis not to do something is retarded.

Smoking? No fckn way... Yeah I've tried a couple of ones when I was younger, but now, no way. Besides I'm training alot so it wouldn't be good for my health. Don't smoke... Take care of yourself! And don't drink, never drink alcohol, and very important, don't do drugs, unless your doctor says it's really neccessary.

Smoking is immature,crude and morally corrupts people.

I am one of those people who have relatives that i see evryday who smoke around me. And personally, they have become so dependant on nicotine it has recked their lifes. Some of them smoke 300 cigarettes a week, and you can tell. their Breath is repulsive, their teeth are stained with a vile yellowish deposit, they are always out of breath due to the build up of cancerous tar in the bottoms of their lungs, and they seem to 'pop' outside every five minutes for a 'quick fag break' as they put it.

Also, it doesnt just harm the smoker themselves, it harms the people around them. Thanks to my grandmother smoking around my mum when she was pregnant with me, i have a serious form of Asthma ( which i contracted due to damage to my lungs by passive smoking) that seriously hampers my breathing. Imagine how i felt when i was a young child, wanting to be a famous footballer, only to be out of breath in 5 minutes and seriously tired. it was really upsetting and painful. also every cigarette you smoke takes five minutes of your life. Five minutes you could spend with loved ones, playing GTA and having fun.

It hasnt been helped by the fact that 5 years ago, you couldnt move without seeing a billboard advertising Lambert and Butler, benson and hedges or golden virginia tobacco. Add this to peer pressure from your mates who seem to have the idiotic idea that smoking is cool, and the young people of Britain were forced into smoking.

May i also add that it emotianaaly cripples those around people who smoke, those who have to watch loved ones die in front of their eyes from their quick 5 minute fag break. I have seen two of my grandparents die from smoking related diseases, and it is not a nice experience.

This thread is just advertising smoking, and that is wrong

While I agree that smoking has loads of negative side effects, some of the idiocy spewed by militant non-smokers is beyond belief. Honestly now, you make the claim that you developed asthma from your grandmother smoking around your mother while you were in the womb. You go so far as to state that it was from the harmful smoke going into your lungs. While inside the womb? Your family must be MUCH closer than mine, if granny was blowing smoke up mommy's baby chute, ok?

Fine, be against smoking, hell, I'm a smoker and I am against it. Try, however, to NOT be one of those annoying pricks who spends too much time preaching to people who usually don't care. We smokers are hoping, with ALL our hearts, that the extremists develop cancer themselves, from spending so much time in smoke-filled areas bitching to us. I had one of these twits one afternoon, walk into the bar I was in, look around (place was less than half filled) and decided that he needed to sit beside me. I was, at the time, smoking. So after a few hours, he turns an evil eye my way, coughs loudly and points at my cigarette. He tells me "You know that for every cigarette you smoke, I get as much harmful smoke out of it as you do?' So I raised an eyebrow and said "Really?" He said to me "Yes, so how do you feel about that?" I told him "I think you owe me for half a pack of smokes, you f***ing leech!" Silence and an exit was what I got. Spare me the lecture, I've heard it all a thousand times before and I can promise that one more bleeding heart radical isn't going to do anything but make me want a cigar to blow a thicker cloud your way.

This thread doesn't promote smoking, and if you'd read it all, you'd know that. It discusses a lot about smoking and how it affects people and offers the opportunity for people to read about others experiences and make a choice based on that, if they wish to. This thread doesn't promote smoking, it promotes choice. If you don't like that notion, find some communist country to hide yourself in, where you won't have to face things like choices.