any smokers?

**pq**

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i thought the same thing, one of my friends had a black and i liked it, honestly, ciggarettes do taste like shit, but blacks, they taste like choclate or something. And yea, that would be kidna hard, hidin it and all that, coverin up the smell and everything.

lol, well thanks, i know where you comin from though....but every one dies, i mean its bad to think about, but its a fact of life, and plus its just in my family to smoke, everybody in my family smoked, im suprised it took this long for me to start. But i dont do it ALL the time like some people, just when i get really mad or depressed, it calms your nerves, thats what i like, cause i got depression and stuff. Boo hoo, poor me. Not an excuse, just sayin, you know?

At the moment its to calm you done but soon it will be an addiction. Yeah everyone doess die but smoking causes very painful cancers so have fun, I swear its people like you and their attitudes that annoy me so much. We are the ones who have to pay higher taxes for you to bet cancer treatment even though you did it to yourselves. Taking up extra beds when there are other people who deserve it more.

Its a disguisting habbit which kills you or if not kill you. Your just making your bloody life more difficult as its getting banned everywhere and becoming more expensive so all the money you earn goes towards you addiction. Not worth it

Yep.

Cigarettes. Expensive habbit which gives you cancer, shortens your life, makes you and everything near where you smoke smell like shit.

No thanks.

I dont like em, never tried one, and I probably wont. and its not just cancer, after some time the ash fills ur lungs and u cant hold as much air as u could. some people from my class tried their first cigarette when they were 7. they were jerks then, and they still are, which could be a sign that cigarettes can turn some people into jerks

I like a cigarette now and again I can see why people get so addicted but I'm strong enough to just have 1 now and again, I dont even smoke pot that much.

Oh well thats ok you dont smoke pot that much. My god its ILLEGAL what the point do you know how much damage weed is?!? Its gives you brain damage, also alot of people arent satisfied with weed then go onto A class drugs. Why dont you people who smoke (anything, not just cigerettes) realise its not cool its stupid. If your stressed get a stress ball not fill your lungs up with crap.

Oh well thats ok you dont smoke pot that much. My god its ILLEGAL what the point do you know how much damage weed is?!? Its gives you brain damage, also alot of people arent satisfied with weed then go onto A class drugs. Why dont you people who smoke (anything, not just cigerettes) realise its not cool its stupid. If your stressed get a stress ball not fill your lungs up with crap.
Wtf!? did I say it was cool? I do it now and again to relax myself, yeah its illegal... big deal, you need to chill out alot of fun things to do are illegal... I can tell your never the life and soul of a party. How old are you 60? and also dont you worry about my health I have a mum for that already. Edited by JustAFan

So you're saying everyone who doesnt smoke pot is boring and old?

Just shows how shallow some people are if they can't find any other way to have fun other than cause trouble or take drugs. If it wasnt for your weed, I bet you wouldn't be the life and soul of any party either.

Your acting as though you know me lmao funny kids I didnt say everyone who doesnt smoke weed is old and boring either this kid is just acting like a complete nerd talking about my health and shit, I think its my choice if I want to smoke or not, you people are acting as though its the end of the world, I can see the ones who stay on the net alday and have no social life, you kids need to get out more.

OK, so you can smoke anything u want. Its ur choice. I think they were just trying to tell u that smoking weed is bad for you, it doesnt matter is it illegal or not. Everyone do illegal things. Weed itself isnt so bad, but people usually start with weed and end up on heroin and ecstasy and that makes it so bad.

now, will u people stop this pointless arguing? this isnt doing any good. If u wanna argue, u have the Warzone for that :angry:

I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, but I did smoke weed twice. And I wasn't impressed at all. It was rather disgusting. Now, weed is NOT a drug, but it does damage brain and lungs. Still, it's healthier that cigarettes, if you can put "healthy" into that contest at all. And it's true, many people who start with weed later consume A class drugs. I can tell you from my own experience that I've seen people doing that.

And ok, if you enjoy it, go for it. But I won't force myself into something I don't find attractive at all. I ain't gonna tell you that it's bad, since you already know that, and that I'm against that.

Ok so you smoke some weed and become life and soul of the party, parties over and you think its ok to drive home. Next thing you know your in hospital and your fine but you knocked and killed someone because you were impaired. Most things fun are illegal ha dont make me laugh. Thats the most pathetic excuse Ive ever heard. If me not wanting some foul substance in my system makes me boring then fine Im boring. I dont care if you kill yourself with drugs but its when genuis's like you kill someone when under the influence then I do care.