any smokers?

**pq**

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so you smoke some weed and become life and soul of the party, parties over and you think its ok to drive home. Next thing you know your in hospital and your fine but you knocked and killed someone because you were impaired. Most things fun are illegal ha dont make me laugh. Thats the most pathetic excuse Ive ever heard. If me not wanting some foul substance in my system makes me boring then fine Im boring. I dont care if you kill yourself with drugs but its when genuis's like you kill someone when under the influence then I do care.

I've seen a lot of my friends get high and nothing happened to them. Especially with easy access to fire, a dirtbike, and a busy rural street. As a matter of fact, they looked normal after getting high.

Ok so you smoke some weed and become life and soul of the party, parties over and you think its ok to drive home. Next thing you know your in hospital and your fine but you knocked and killed someone because you were impaired. Most things fun are illegal ha dont make me laugh. Thats the most pathetic excuse Ive ever heard. If me not wanting some foul substance in my system makes me boring then fine Im boring. I dont care if you kill yourself with drugs but its when genuis's like you kill someone when under the influence then I do care.
Ive never driven a car in my life as Im not old enough... there you go.

Oh well thats good, nothing ever happened. I guess that proves that weed is safe and we should or smoke it. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!! I swear this makes me so angry as I could not give a crap if you genuis' break your necks or worse under the influence but its lives you will wreck just to be the life of the party. I swear you dont know how lucky you are, drugs ruin your life and other peoples. As far as Im concerned you can smoke yourself stupid but its what you do when your high. People get killed, someone I knew almost murdered someone when he was high and he werent even in a car. The day you end killing someone I hope you are filled with shame and guilt for the damage you will cause. I just cant believe you are defending you drug, it just shows what type of person you actually are.

Being the damn life of the party is more important then fine just live the consiquences but people like you make me sick!

Edited by I just shot a bear

One cigarette isn't going to kill you, you know...

I can't remember me mentioning that I go down by a cigarete. I just can't stand the smoke. Your trying to act cool or something... But I just won't smoke.

*it's bad for you health

*it disgusting

*you only waste you money on it... for what?

It are the ppl who let them selves get influenced

yeah, but if u try it between other people, they say: ''come on, dont be a prick, try another one'' and that way people start smoking.
Youl only get into bad habitet's that actually destoy your life.
my advice is: dont smoke, drink coffe. Of course, if u hate coffe (like I do), try chocolate.
Couldn't agreem more :)

Ha. I have aboslutely no respect for Shotabear now.

Marijauna isn't as bad as it is made out to be. Tobacco is worse....

I was GOING to start a debate but screw it I'm not in the mood.

And a few things..... USUALLY weed makes you paranoid, which makes you drive SLOWER and MORE CAREFUL. Granted, you have a lowered reaction time, but still. It isn't like being drunk.

On top of that, complain to the idiots who are dumb enough to do that. Complain the ones doing it to be cool, and doing it to be the life of the party. Not the average guy chilling with friends having a bowl over a videogame and relaxing to some music while eating some pizza and having a good time every now and then((meaning, rarely)).

Ok so it makes your reaction slower and more "careful", what happens when I small kid runs out in the middle of the road and as your reaction time is slower you dont hit the brake fast enough and you slam into this child. Does that make you more careful?

Fair enough most people do it at home or with mates but surely there is something wrong if you need a drug to make you interessting. Do you need to be taking drugs to watch TV or to make your friends like you? I find that very sad. The problem with weed is that soon enough the buzz from that isnt enough so people go onto class A. A friend of a friend did this and went on to herion and she died. It just doesnt seem worth it to me.

Also paranoia is not a good thing it can make you act out. (I know loads of stoners) They all went on a camping trip and got stoned but thought some was outside watching them, so the idiots went out and started hitting what they thought was someone. Turned out to be a light but still it couldve been someone.

god damn, lol. people gettin all pissed and stuff. yes ciggarettes are bad, yes weed is actually "helthier" than cigs, but its to much weed that does the thing. i can see gettin together with friends and jus chillin and having a good time, but its when they smoke weed EVERY day, and get to used to it, and move on to ecstacy, or something worse like cocaine. Atleast everyone i know smokes weed, if not snort coke, or pop pills, i do none of it, i ahte gettin water up my nose, f*** cocaine, and icant take pills, body like rejects cause i od'd a year back from tryin to....well you know.

Ha. I have aboslutely no respect for Shotabear now.

Marijauna isn't as bad as it is made out to be. Tobacco is worse....

I was GOING to start a debate but screw it I'm not in the mood.

And a few things..... USUALLY weed makes you paranoid, which makes you drive SLOWER and MORE CAREFUL. Granted, you have a lowered reaction time, but still. It isn't like being drunk.

On top of that, complain to the idiots who are dumb enough to do that. Complain the ones doing it to be cool, and doing it to be the life of the party. Not the average guy chilling with friends having a bowl over a videogame and relaxing to some music while eating some pizza and having a good time every now and then((meaning, rarely)).

Tobacco will kill you much quicker than weed will I agree

Did I say that I though weed was better so lets all smoke ciggererttes. No I think both are wrong buts its the whole thing of it being a kinda illegal that gets me about weed. I dont agree with both but atleast obacco does slow your senses, change your personality or anything mental which is the worst to be affected. TEC you would not have wanted to be at that camping trip some disturbing stuff happened *shudder*

• 1 month later...
Ok so it makes your reaction slower and more "careful", what happens when I small kid runs out in the middle of the road and as your reaction time is slower you dont hit the brake fast enough and you slam into this child. Does that make you more careful?

Like I said, that is the stupidity of the people that do that. Everyone I know and hang out with are smart enough to keep their ass home while high, drunk, or anything similar.

Fair enough most people do it at home or with mates but surely there is something wrong if you need a drug to make you interessting. Do you need to be taking drugs to watch TV or to make your friends like you? I find that very sad. The problem with weed is that soon enough the buzz from that isnt enough so people go onto class A. A friend of a friend did this and went on to herion and she died. It just doesnt seem worth it to me.

A few things. First off, me, nor any of my friends, do it to make us interesting. We ALL know I'm rather amusing perfectly sober. Yes, it is sad if you need to get high for friends to like you or for you to have a good time. But that isn't really the point. That argument only holds up against people who do it for that reason.

And no, you don't go to harder stuff when "the buzz isn't enough". Unless, of course, you're very weak-willed. Or curious. Both seem to do the trick. Everyone says it is a gateway drug and that is utter BS. Most of the stoners I know aren't even addicted to weed, none-the-less are they craving something "stronger".

Also paranoia is not a good thing it can make you act out. (I know loads of stoners) They all went on a camping trip and got stoned but thought some was outside watching them, so the idiots went out and started hitting what they thought was someone. Turned out to be a light but still it couldve been someone.

I know, first-hand, that paranoia isn't a good thing. I have paranoia. I worry. All the time. About stupid things. Things I know won't happen but from paranoia, and past events, I fear they will. I'm always suspicious, and I feel like an asshole because of it. I hate it. With everything in me. And yet, at the same time, I'd rather be constantly paranoid and prepared if something does happen, than entirely oblivious to it like I seem to be in the past.

And yeah, ROFL f***IN' MAO at punching a light XD Wow........ That would've been hilarious to watch, probably even more-so if you were high and knew the damn thing was a light.

my sister smokes and sells. i sell just to get the money. but i tried a black today, and i didn't like it. it's strong. i was coughin and shit. but i tried the weed, it's ok. but i still don't know how it feels to get high.

Ummm, dude..... Blacks are rather smooth for a tobacco product....

If he drives slower than normally? Yes.

Based on several comments made thus far, a fair number of folks would do well to do some research so they had a more accurate view of pot. Misinformation, myths and flat out BS tend to be the norm in discussions about weed, but facts tend to be rare.

Nonetheless, the topic asked if people smoke. I do, cigarettes and weed both, and no, I don't condone or suggest either to anyone. Freedom of choice and all that, right? Well, as long as you know smoking cigarettes is bad for you, causing a whole slew of health issues, from heart problems to respiratory issues, you can make an informed decision.

Weed, as many have pointed out, carries very few lasting effects. The smoke from a pure weed joint carries very few harmful substances, so in effect, weed IS "better" for you, so long as you're not adding tobacco to it. Again, it's not GOOD for you, but it is a bit less harmful, so...

As for graduating to higher drugs, that does happen to some, but I think Spaz pointed out, it's the weak willed who succumb to this, so I, at least, have little use for them. To each their own, and as long as someone is somewhat responsible when partaking of their treats, there's no harm done to others, so others might do well to mind their business on our habits.

Could say more, but it likely won't help. Militant anti-smokers generally don't have the mental capacity to carry on an intelligent debate over smoking pot, so it tends to be wasted keystrokes in trying to accurately inform them.

I have relaxed alot towards smoking and weed since I started college. I wont ever do weed as thats just my personal beliefs. I still say you should stay home if your gonna get high as its still dangerous.

I started smoking when Im very stressed as I dont cope well. Espically when James with giving me a hard time I was smoking alot but Ive stopped.

When they attacked that light they were completly pissed too. I found it funny when they told me, they were worried they were being watched as they wanted privacy as it would have been illegal what they were doing if they were watched.

For some reason loads of people think Im on cocaine. Its really annoying now. Im not even joking Ive been asked where I get my coke from.

my mum used to, but decided to stop, using patches along the way. Shes been clean for about 2 years now. I will never smoke 'cause it f***s you up, giving you lung cancer and all the other shit as well, so if you start smoking, its YOUR fault, and no-one elses, so dont pass the f***ing buck to someone else.