2 New VCS Screenshots

Chris

LMAO you actually visit that GTA-Addic site? Addic isn't even a word, not in English anyway which is the language he writes his site in (I don't know what nationality he is and I also don't care). But Addic is an abbreviation which stands for the Alcohol and Drug Dependency Intervention Council. I mean WTF does it have to do with GTA?

The webmaster of that site is a complete tool, he always steals his news from mainly here, gtapsp, and gtanet. Absolutely ridiculous. He has no respect in the GTA community, and doesn't even give his site a name that makes sense. The guy is a dick. He put up our affiliate button once but I forced him to remove it as I don't want us to be associated with his site. :)

Well, you COULD fly in LCS, if that's what's you're referring to. You just needed a cheat device to do it. Return of the Hunter: Say hello again to the Brown Thunder Vigilante mode!

Pic with man with gun and Ambulance:

"Bring 'em out, bring 'em out! It's hard to yell with a bullet in your mouth!"

Pic with Hunter:

"With cold war terror at an all-time high, the Army is now cracking down on any sign of the Russians and Communism. And I will now be be leaving the country for an unspecified reason. Hurry, comrade! Back to Mother Russia!"