Star Fox 64

Kitsune Inferno

I seriously loved this game much better than ANY N64 game I've ever played. The controls were very simple to me, because I like the on-rails shooting style. The graphics were some of the most impressive on the N64. If you've played this game, you'll agree this is one of the shining moments in the N64's lifetime. Even if you're not a Nintendo fanboy, (like me-Xbox), you'll play this game over and over again. It's that addictive!

Yes! It was such a great game. I was so excited when I bought it. I never clocked it but it was heaps of fun to play. I liked how you could take all those alternate routes to the ending. I haven't played it in a long time now, do you still play it occasionally?

It has a different name in Australia, here it's called Lylat Wars.

I don't play it anymore because I don't have it and a N64 anymore. One of my friends still has it, but he won't let me buy it. I've just been trying a website where I can download it. Found it, but I need money...and maybe broadband.

Even though both of my brothers completed it both ways, all I could get to was Sector X on the basic route or Sector Y on the advanced route.

I still have the game and a 64 but I can't be f***ed connecting it up. So I never play it. Good memories though.

I enjoyed the running commentary of the game though. Every two seconds the stupid frog character would be like; "No! I'm hit! I'm hit!" :lol:

Characters:

Fox McCloud - the current leader of the Star Fox team and the dude you play. He's a fox.

Falco Lombardi - Right Arwing; used to be a gangbanger; and secretly wants to screw Katt. Is a falcon.

Slippy Toad - The mechanic of the team and a general pussy. Always let him die or kill him yourself. Is a damn frog who got stomped on the nuts too many times.

Peppy Hare - The senior member of the group and often gives you tips. Is a rabbit.

Edited by TEC 9

and you had that other guy who joins you when you on that huge battle field

Okay. And a few more characters.

Bill Gray - One of Fox's friends and rose through the ranks of the flight academy after he left. Is a dog.

Katt Monroe - Has a crush on Falco and openly admits it. Is a cat.

General Pepper - General of the Cornieran Army and hands you the missions.

I won't go into Star Wolf or any of the bosses.

i remeber that guy jace is talking about, but i cant remember his name, i know he helps you in sector x, but i havent played it in a couple of years

Bill Gray. The dog I just mentioned. Or:

Bill Gray - One of fox's friends and rose through the ranks of the flight academy after he left. Is a dog.

when your flying through cornaria, after the checkpoint, you come to a water part with these brudge structures in the water, you need to fly under all of them

But before that, you have to save Falco while he's being attacked when you're still in the city. TIP: Boost and bomb. And Sector Y is a bitch.

But before that, you have to save Falco while he's being attacked when you're still in the city. TIP: Boost and bomb. And Sector Y is a bitch.

oh, your right, i havent played in 3 years, sector y is easy for me though, aquas is hard as hell, when your trying to get the medal, it took me forever, also, star fox 64 isnt the best game for n64, conker's bad fur day is #1

Edited by juggalo