Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

No Carcer City for me Thanks

theres not much difference, i just looked at some maps

i guess your right though, vc does seem a little bigger, but its hardly a step forward

Edited by juggalo

Fine then, Chris82, you can have all the gangs, money, power, empires, and respect to yourself. But when your main character finally dies in 1975 (the game will start in the year 1920 and end in the year 2020) and you haven't married a woman and had children and grandchildren in this multigenerational epic Grand Theft Auto IV, it will be game over and you will have to restart a new game. Believe me, Grand Theft Auto IV will be multigenerational. I bet you that you would hate a Koei game. Having to marry off your children so that you can continue conquering the world for a longer period of time. Do yourself a favor. Don't play Genghis Khan II for the Super NES with that shitty prickish attitude of yours.

I LOVE how you speak as if you KNOW EXACTLY what GTA IV will be and EXACTLY when it will take place and when you will die and all of this. You, sir, need to stop trying to tell us that GTA IV WILL be this or WILL be that. Let me make this as clear as possible.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT GTA IV WILL BE. YOU AREN'T A PSYCHIC. YOU DON'T HAVE PSYCHIC ABILITIES. YOU AREN'T PRODUCING THE GAME, NOR DO YOU HAVE INSIDES TO ROCKSTAR. YOUR OPINION/WISHLIST IS JUST THAT. YOUR WISHES. SHUT. UP. ABOUT. IT.

Believe me, Grand Theft Auto IV will be multigenerational.

Uh...no.

i wouldnt mind teaching a kid the ways of a killer.

^ A lawsuit waiting to happen

The chance of it being mutlit genrational is slim to none, it would just make it to complicated and flat out weird, we would have a better chance of gta mongolia.:mellow:

I do belive that vicecity was bigger, the only reason some thing liberty was larger is because of all the buildings.

and guys try to keep this as a discussion and not a fight ;)

Liberty City seemed bigger because it had three smallish islands but looking at maps VC does seem bigger. I prefer Vice cIty though much nicer city.

Liberty City seemed bigger because it had three smallish islands but looking at maps VC does seem bigger. I prefer Vice cIty though much nicer city.

I honestly hope that they go with a bigger map, but just one city. That way they can make a city the way it should be - with layers upon layers of detail.

Na I like having lots of cities with rural areas as its more intressting then just one city. I liked the layout of Nice in Driver3 as it had a city and lovely villages and country side but it needed more countryside.

Na I like having lots of cities with rural areas as its more intressting then just one city. I liked the layout of Nice in Driver3 as it had a city and lovely villages and country side but it needed more countryside.

I vaguely remember playing Driver3 at an EB Games in Toronto. I was waiting for my mother to pay for my copy of WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth because I was going to see a soccer game (Liverpool vs Porto) and the play "Hairspray" the next day. The shooting and driving was good but not as good as GTA: SA or even GTA 3.

I vaguely remember playing Driver3 at an EB Games in Toronto. I was waiting for my mother to pay for my copy of WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth because I was going to see a soccer game (Liverpool vs Porto) and the play "Hairspray" the next day. The shooting and driving was good but not as good as GTA: SA or even GTA 3.

OMG, you'll play a wrestling game? But they aren't realistic, and you don't get to raise a kid and teach him how to wrestle. :rolleyes:

I say expand on what they did with SA.

have you played manhunt? manhunt is a factory based game. its not so fun to free roam there. its pretty boring. carcer city isnt a gta type place.

there are plently of different locations in manhunt, theres a police station, parks, a mental hospital, the director's big ass manshion, and lots of other places, and like spaz has been saying, you havent seen the entire city, there are only bits and pieces of this city is manhunt

Im not sure but I think that, that post is deemed as spam as it had no revelence to the topic. Was all of Carcer city avalaible?

As I mentioned before in this topic, Carcer City is GTA's take on Detroit, a city full of poverty, crime, and corruption and a perfect addition to the GTA universe.

And also, if a future game does feature Carcer City it will most likely feature the entire state it resides in. This will include Liberty City (we can finally see what's behind the mountains, another part of the city perhaps?) and quite possibly GTA versions of Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Baltimore. Not to mention the surrounding towns and regions.

Hell, my dream GTA game would consist of the stuff mentioned above as well as an expansion of both the Vice City and San Andreas maps.

Vice City would be now part of a chain of islands (Florida Beads?) with GTA versions of New Orleans, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Houston, and Tampa. A GTA version of Key West would also be in order.

San Andreas would have GTA versions of Seattle, Honolulu, and Phoenix in addition to the three we already have.

And then where ever GTAIV takes place (the British Isles?) my dream GTA game would include an expansion of that map as well.

As long as there's something new, I don't mind going back to cities we've already been to.

how can u complain about me spamming, f***in hypocrite

You know, you really are an idiot.

Yes, I did complain about you spamming.

Yes, that post was spam.

But no, me spamming has nothing to do with you spamming.

If I'm a spammer, you'll still remain a spammer.

It is not related.

Do you know what a hypocrite menas? Apparently not, since the way you used it has no sense.

Oh, btw, am I writing too fast for you to read?