Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

No Carcer City for me Thanks

They shouldn't put the game in Carcer City. I've heard the radio commercials in GTA: SA and it's just a factory town. It would be very boring to steal cheap cars from the blue collar folk. I rather have a "Multigenerational GTA4" that takes place over a 100-year span of time, and allow the character to date an attractive chick, fall in love, get married, and have children and grandchildren so that you can teach them how to gangbang (so that they can take over the business after you die).

Play sims, you can have grand kids and they have their childrenand it goes on and on. I wouldnt want t set in Carcer City if its a fractory town.

I rather have a "Multigenerational GTA4" that takes place over a 100-year span of time, and allow the character to date an attractive chick, fall in love, get married, and have children and grandchildren so that you can teach them how to gangbang (so that they can take over the business after you die).

Yes, we know that... :zZZ:

Okay, back to real world. Assuming that GTA4 is going to make a step forward compared to SA, I don't think we'll see only one city. We'll see a whole state, maybe a few of them, just like it was VC>SA. So, I don't believe any of one-city predictions will become true.

Yes, we know that... :zZZ:

Okay, back to real world. Assuming that GTA4 is going to make a step forward compared to SA, I don't think we'll see only one city. We'll see a whole state, maybe a few of them, just like it was VC>SA. So, I don't believe any of one-city predictions will become true.

san andreas WAS 2 states, los santos=los angelas, las venturas=las vegas, and there was also an obvious reference to area 51, it was area 69, so that covers 2 states, california, and nevada

"Multigenerational GTA4" that takes place over a 100-year span of time, and allow the character to date an attractive chick, fall in love, get married, and have children and grandchildren so that you can teach them how to gangbang (so that they can take over the business after you die).

Funney!

Good luck with that. GTA is not about that. GTA is about gangs, money, power, empires, respect, etc...

Not fathering children.

BTW Jugg San Andreas was one state, borrowing cities from two, but Rockstar stated it was one state.

True. Rockstar isn't going backwards here.

Carcer City is GTA's take on Detroit and if the next GTA game (or at least a future GTA game) features the city, more than likely it will feature the entire state in which both Carcer City and Liberty City reside in.

Funney!

Good luck with that. GTA is not about that. GTA is about gangs, money, power, empires, respect, etc...

Not fathering children.

Fine then, Chris82, you can have all the gangs, money, power, empires, and respect to yourself. But when your main character finally dies in 1975 (the game will start in the year 1920 and end in the year 2020) and you haven't married a woman and had children and grandchildren in this multigenerational epic Grand Theft Auto IV, it will be game over and you will have to restart a new game. Believe me, Grand Theft Auto IV will be multigenerational. I bet you that you would hate a Koei game. Having to marry off your children so that you can continue conquering the world for a longer period of time. Do yourself a favor. Don't play Genghis Khan II for the Super NES with that shitty prickish attitude of yours.

Fine then, Chris82, you can have all the gangs, money, power, empires, and respect to yourself. But when your main character finally dies in 1975 (the game will start in the year 1920 and end in the year 2020) and you haven't married a woman and had children and grandchildren in this multigenerational epic Grand Theft Auto IV, it will be game over and you will have to restart a new game. Believe me, Grand Theft Auto IV will be multigenerational. I bet you that you would hate a Koei game. Having to marry off your children so that you can continue conquering the world for a longer period of time. Do yourself a favor. Don't play Genghis Khan II for the Super NES with that shitty prickish attitude of yours.

This is GTA. A game about killing people, getting money, beating hookers with bats, and high-speed pursuits. Your ideas are ludicrous and dumb as hell. Get the Sims 2 or a goddamn life. And unplug your modem. You are the only one who wants to have a multigenerational GTA. YOU ARE A f***ING MORON.

IF you play Sims 2 you can have a multigeneration game. Just play that as that would keep you happy. I never played Manhunt so I wouldnt know what Carcer City is like but I wouldnt mind it if it had beaches, mansions and countryside.

oh, sorry, but either way, gta3s map was way bigger than vice citys, vice city was a letdown

You're wrong. VC was bigger than LC. Just that VC had 2 bigger islands, and LC had 3 smaller ones.

its not just a factory town, have u played manhunt?, its set in carcer city

have you played manhunt? manhunt is a factory based game. its not so fun to free roam there. its pretty boring. carcer city isnt a gta type place.

IF you play Sims 2 you can have a multigeneration game. Just play that as that would keep you happy. I never played Manhunt so I wouldnt know what Carcer City is like but I wouldnt mind it if it had beaches, mansions and countryside.

its a tight crappy factory filled compact trashed up place.

Well that sounds lovely. It doesnt sound that fun to play around in, just having factories are boring.

Edited by I just shot a bear