Helicopters

-Cure

Can someone tell me where to find the helicopters in VC?

I only find the Maverick and Police Maverick :(

Well there should be a Sparrow on the Office Building by the Greasy Chopper, red target. Depending on how far you got there should be some sort of Sparrow behind the mansion, green target, it could be a Sea Sparrow or just a regular Sparrow...or neither. Last but not least there is the Hunter which is unlocked after you get, I believe, 100 Hidden packages which could be found at Fort Baxter Air Base, blue target. I hope I was of some help.

helispotsiy4.png

EDIT: There are more around its just those are the ones I remember at the time which arent Mavericks.

Edited by Original GTA Master

i thought you got the hunter on the roof of the vercetti estate when you get the 100 packages, i could be wrong, i was to lazy to get more than about 50 packages, i just wanted some guns

No you get a Maverick up there when, I think, you take over the mansion. Hell it could be up there before that but I never took the time to get up there by finding another heli just to see if it spawned up there if it even did.

the way to do it is to fly a chopper into the base then get in the hunter, so you dont have to go throught the front and deal with the soldiers

go into the cop station over in washington beach ( ithink thats what the area is. was never good at remembering the areas names.lol) its down the street from the hotel where you start the game. go inside (put ur guns away or they'll start cappin) to the left is a locker room with a cop uniform u can change into. the soldiers wont shoot at ya if ya wear the cop uni form. not sure if the uniforms in there before you do the breaking cam out of jail mision or not. its one of the first malibu club missions. if not there and you really wanna fly the hunter you can type the cheat to cycle thru tommy's outfits. but dont save cuz it might mess up ur rating. some do some dont 4 some reason.

i think the cheat is STILLLIKEDRESSINGUP [for pc of course] but maybe not

go into the cop station over in washington beach ( ithink thats what the area is. was never good at remembering the areas names.lol) its down the street from the hotel where you start the game. go inside (put ur guns away or they'll start cappin) to the left is a locker room with a cop uniform u can change into. the soldiers wont shoot at ya if ya wear the cop uni form. not sure if the uniforms in there before you do the breaking cam out of jail mision or not. its one of the first malibu club missions. if not there and you really wanna fly the hunter you can type the cheat to cycle thru tommy's outfits. but dont save cuz it might mess up ur rating. some do some dont 4 some reason.

i think the cheat is STILLLIKEDRESSINGUP [for pc of course] but maybe not

sure, thats the boring way to do it

• 2 weeks later...