MatthewCorleone

Worst Game Ever!

In my opinion the worst game I've played was World of Warcraft. It takes months to get to a level people will accept and its only months if you play 24/7. I don't know why anyone can consider endless boring slash slash slash for hours while chatting with a**holes in the chat box. Plus its $15/month....wtf.

And I accually like some of the GTA clones, The Godfather (XBox 360 version), Scarface, and Saints Row are both very successful and fun. I have had a good time with both of them. I know that Godfather and Scarface are giving GTA3 and VC a run for their money

Edited by Liberty Overlord

Demolishon Derby for PS1 was pretty shit. I didn't own it myself though.

That game was fun- well atleast i can remember it was, i never owned it too.

Offroad Extreme- Most rubbish game ever waste of $40

It said it had great graphics and atvs and bikes, and it has neither lol Complete RUBBISH.

Burnout 1,2 And revenge are rubbish to me too, Tho many people will disagree with me tho.

The biggest crapp ever - Driv3r. Graphic is the biggest letdown. When i Got D3 for the first time my comp couldnt run it with max graphics so i just got a better comp but what a surprise :pissedred: the grphics still was shit. :thumbsdown:

NFSCarbon - Canyon duels, autosculpt = OK, everything else sucks.

Need for Speed series: Everything went to pot after NFSU2.

Tony Hawk series: American Wasteland SUCKED.

Driver: Bad from the beginning.

Mutha Truckers: It's too easy to make fun of the name, so I'll just flame it's horrendous gameplay.

Red vs. Blue: Can someone e-mail some episodes of this? I heard it's funny.

Every anime game ever made: Insult to anime fans everywhere.

All cosole Sims are shit

I don't know, I liked Bustin' Out...for being a console one. Sims 2 for the PS2 was ok, havn't beaten it yet, but it was some what enjoyable. I mainly get them for the storyline I sort of got into with Mortimer.

Anyways, I pretty much hate all the GTA wannabe games, although I don't mind the Driver games much. I thought it was sorta funny how both Driv3r and San Andreas made fun of each other's series.

All cosole Sims are shit

I don't know, I liked Bustin' Out...for being a console one. Sims 2 for the PS2 was ok, havn't beaten it yet, but it was some what enjoyable. I mainly get them for the storyline I sort of got into with Mortimer.

Anyways, I pretty much hate all the GTA wannabe games, although I don't mind the Driver games much. I thought it was sorta funny how both Driv3r and San Andreas made fun of each other's series.

Ha ha that is funny, but The Sims is nothing more then a simulation game and that should be it!!!!!!!!!

All cosole Sims are shit

Ha ha that is funny, but The Sims is nothing more then a simulation game and that should be it!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean? No storyline? Because they always had a storyline.

Gran Turismo 2. That was a bad game for me to play at the age of nine. I hate those friggin' driving tests! And hated the fact that they were mandatory!

I loved GT 2.... Customizing cars and stuff was a lot of fun....

All cosole Sims are shit

Amen to that.....

All cosole Sims are shit

What do you mean? No storyline? Because they always had a storyline.

I know about the backstory but thats it, we rule from there

Motocross madness :thumbsdown:

All cosole Sims are shit

Yuo are absolutely right! :thumbsup:

Need for Speed series: Everything went to pot after NFSU2.

Tony Hawk series: American Wasteland SUCKED.

Driver: Bad from the beginning.

Mutha Truckers: It's too easy to make fun of the name, so I'll just flame it's horrendous gameplay.

Red vs. Blue: Can someone e-mail some episodes of this? I heard it's funny.

Every anime game ever made: Insult to anime fans everywhere.

How can you say that about Need for Speed? Most Wanted and Carbon rocks!

The Soprano's : Road to respect. You cant explore anywhere the game wants you to, and stop in 3 or 4 environments throughout the storyline(the bada-bing, the gym, the meat shop, the hospital). You can complete the game by using one move, punch, and even when you get to use a gun, you end up emptying the whole clip because the shitty aiming system. Waste of £20.