Tommy Vercetti?

Harwood Butcher

If you pause the trailer at 00:51 - 00:53, you'll see what appears and sounds JUST LIKE Tommy Vercetti, and although he’s "supposedly" in prison, this seems to be Tommy! Look at a screen of it here , that’s right, Fido, from GTA-Addic, screened it, and by clicking here, you'll see what is truly Tommy Vercetti Somehow! Also, View the Second Screen which shows it again! Again, this is all speculation through in depth examination of the clip. Fido watched the clip over 20 times and has taken these screens, which appear to show him well. This again, is not confirmed!

Courtesy of GTA-Addic

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Mr V make return. But it felt like he was just out of prison at the start of Vice City, maybe he wasn't.

Yeah and I thought the same thing about Lance and Victor, I thought they "just recently arrived" a week earlier but they actually arrived 2 years earlier so by saying about Tommy that "he's now out looking to get back in the business." might just mean that after 2 years from getting out that hes ready to get back in the business and not that he just got out of prison a week prior.

Yep. That's true, but it's possible that the storyline have changed. I don't still belive, that Tommy Vercetti is in VCS, cause he's in jail. Maybe he's Tommy's brother. It just looks very familiar to Tommy, so i could be wrong .

I have looked the video several times, and i have noticed that it could be very possible. He got the same watch wat was in the original Vice City. Interesting.

He can be also a member of Ricardo's gang.

That's not Tommy Vercetti at all. He may look like Tommy, but as you can see, in that shirt is some green too. If Tommy is in Jail in Liberty City, i don't think that he runned away like that to Vice City. There must be some mistake. Who knows?

Ok GTA dickwad, first off, jail and prision are the same, just that ones longer. And second, Tommy was in jail at the time of VCS. Tommy was sent right to Vice City after he was released becuase they were afraid that Tommy would take revenge. Count 15, dont be shy to take off your shoe. GTA VC was set in 1986 so Tommy was sent to jail in 1971. VCS was set in 1984, Tommy was still in jail at that time. Besides, why would Tommy be with Ricardo Diaz? Tommy met Ricardo in the mission "Guardian Angels", they had a dialouge in this similar fasion, "Hey, im Tommy" "Nice to meet you" And before I continue to prove you wrong any further, do you even have a bit of proof that was Tommy? "omfg he wears teh bl00 shirt dat tommeh 4 sho"

Ok GTA dickwad, first off, jail and prision are the same, just that ones longer. And second, Tommy was in jail at the time of VCS. Tommy was sent right to Vice City after he was released becuase they were afraid that Tommy would take revenge. Count 15, dont be shy to take off your shoe. GTA VC was set in 1986 so Tommy was sent to jail in 1971. VCS was set in 1984, Tommy was still in jail at that time. Besides, why would Tommy be with Ricardo Diaz? Tommy met Ricardo in the mission "Guardian Angels", they had a dialouge in this similar fasion, "Hey, im Tommy" "Nice to meet you" And before I continue to prove you wrong any further, do you even have a bit of proof that was Tommy? "omfg he wears teh bl00 shirt dat tommeh 4 sho"

WOW lol Prison and jail arent the same. Jail is the place you go to if you're arested for something minor, prison is a place you go to if you're in for life or ono death row. A person that has the name "tommy vercetti guy" would seem like the type of person that would try to find any possible way for Tommy to be in the game. You still havnt gave me any official info that said he got out of prison in 1986. Until then you havent proven a thing.

Yes I did. In the beginning cutscene of GTA VC one of the guys say "Tommy Vercetti? Never thought they'd let him out" Meaning Tommy was out of jail right then. He was sent to Vice right after he was released because they didnt want Tommy taking revenge on him for sending him to prision for so long. Also, "Tommy" in the trailer was seen with Ricardo Diaz, Tommy never met Ricardo intill one of the later missions in GTA VC. And you ahve no proof that was Tommy, "omfg he wears teh bl00 shirt dat tommeh 4 sho"

Yes I did. In the beginning cutscene of GTA VC one of the guys say "Tommy Vercetti? Never thought they'd let him out" Meaning Tommy was out of jail right then. He was sent to Vice right after he was released because they didnt want Tommy taking revenge on him for sending him to prision for so long. Also, "Tommy" in the trailer was seen with Ricardo Diaz, Tommy never met Ricardo intill one of the later missions in GTA VC. And you ahve no proof that was Tommy, "omfg he wears teh bl00 shirt dat tommeh 4 sho"

Just because that guy said that he didnt think they'd ever let him out doesnt mean that Tommy wasnt out earlier. When did Tommy say that it was his first time meeting Diaz? I believe it was Diaz that said "What is your name?" and Diaz isnt right in the head, couldnt even remember Lance's name, so how would he remember Tommy 2 years back? When did I ever say that it was Tommy because of the shirt? Why would you even think that he would wear the same shirt for 2 years?

@Original GTA Master: Stop claiming differences between the words jail and prison. As I said in the other topic you were making ludicrous claims in:

No. "Jail" is a synonym for "Prison". High security prison and High security jail are the exact same thing. Go and look up the definitions before you start making preposterous claims about there being a difference between the two words because there isn't one.

And then you can either call it "Overnight Jail" or "Overnight Prison", there is no separate word to distinguish between an overnight and a normal cell.

In fact here's a link to dictionary.com for the definition of jail, which it says is, a prison: see?

TVG, seriously, even OGTAM isn't getting as worked up as you are. And I know how he is. We've had quite a few arguments on another forum :bleh:

Just because you don't think it's Tommy doesn't mean you have to go PMS'ing on him. You still haven't given full proof that Tommy was in jail. Has he given proof he wasn't? No, but guess what, that means that NEITHER of you are proven correct yet. He is just speculating. He does that. He likes to predict things and look for things like that. If you are so hard against his opinion, don't go in his topics. It's that simple. Really. It is.

Now, if you want to simply express your opinion on the matter like he is, more power to you. That's what the forum, and especially, this topic, is about. You don't have to call him a dickwad just because he thinks Tommy might be in the game.

My suggestion to you is to NOT be stuck on Tommy not being in the game. Simply accept that you don't THINK he will be in the game, THAT way IF you're proven wrong when the game comes out, you don't end up looking like an idiot.

I agree and if you take Spaz's suggestion and Tommy is indeed in the game you'll be all the more happier. Oh and TVG, it's not because of the shirt (people wear different clothes everyday not the same one for two years), the hairstyle looks like Tommy's and the little part of the face you see looks like Tommy. So relax.