Harwood Butcher

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"omg he wars teh bl00 shart dats tommeh 4 sho!"

"no, we can tell by his facial structure"

"You see the back of his head"

Someone quicky post proof that thats not tommy so this asshole can shut the f*** up

Dude who the hell are you quoting? You're acting like a f***ing dooshbag. You'ce posted the same thing at least 15 times which is spam and you should get warned by it. I dont get why you havnt been banned yet.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Im quoting your essays into 1 single sentence. Dude, you keep claims that hes Tommy, what proof do you have? I know, because he wears a blue shirt. Then you reply that its is facial structures instead. Good one moron, you see the back of his head. Why I aint banned? Because im not spamming. Im suprised you're not banned since you keep flaming me outside the dungeon which is against the rules, calling someone a f***ing douchebag (thast how its spelt) isnt nice.

OH, and remember how you claimed there was a difference between jail and prison? I told you there was no difference, you told me I was wrong and pulled out enough BS out of your ass to fill the grand canyon, then you kept arguing. Thank god chris came and told you there was no difference between jail and prison. You would still be claiming there was a difference between jail and prison today if chris didnt shut you up for good.

I came here 2 years ago, you were here about what, 3 months? You think you can tell a veteran to f*** off? And in those 3 months, you have almost 500 post. Either spam or you simple visit the GTAplace 24/7

Im quoting your essays into 1 single sentence. Dude, you keep claims that hes Tommy, what proof do you have? I know, because he wears a blue shirt. Then you reply that its is facial structures instead. Good one moron, you see the back of his head. Why I aint banned? Because im not spamming. Im suprised you're not banned since you keep flaming me outside the dungeon which is against the rules, calling someone a f***ing douchebag (thast how its spelt) isnt nice.

OH, and remember how you claimed there was a difference between jail and prison? I told you there was no difference, you told me I was wrong and pulled out enough BS out of your ass to fill the grand canyon, then you kept arguing. Thank god chris came and told you there was no difference between jail and prison. You would still be claiming there was a difference between jail and prison today if chris didnt shut you up for good.

I came here 2 years ago, you were here about what, 3 months? You think you can tell a veteran to f*** off? And in those 3 months, you have almost 500 post. Either spam or you simple visit the GTAplace 24/7

Hmmm I remember someone calling me an asshole and no I wasnt the one to say it was just because of his shirt and facial structure. That was from other people. You said the same thing in 15 different post, thats spamming. I stopped with the jail/prison thing with Chris over PM and I explained to him how I thought they were different and he explained how he thought they're the same so depending on how you read the deffenitions you may think they're the same or my think they're different. That ended over PM not by him telling me not to post about it. I respect Chris so I listened to him by not posting about that again in that topic and disscussed it with him over PM.

Just because you think you're a vetran to a site, that you just go to, that you should get respect...that is the most retarded thing I'v ever heard. You need to earn peoples respect.

I agree with Tommy Vercetti guy 150%. We all need open minds and listen to other peoples ideas. Not go into a frenzy because someone thinks Tommy wont return or that jail and prison are the same

LOL he doesnt have an open mind about this at all.

Edited by Original GTA Master

I earned my respect, with 2 years of posting on this site. You come in here thinking you all big shot with your shitty name? GTA Master my ass. And oh, so its not the shirt and the back of his head that make you think hes Tommy, so what makes you think hes Tommy? Chris told you to STFU because you were getting on his nerves too. And look, I shot a bear is respecting me but because you are obviously jealous of my superiority, you insult me. Yeah, nice one. A lot of people respect me, but obviously people that cant face thier defeat continue to make a fool out of themelves.

Ok I'll finish this whole thing with you over PM.

I think that could be Tommy because of his posture which I said at least 3 times after you posted that spam.

his posture? ROFLCOPTERNAUTSLOLLERSK8SROFFLEWAFFLE

First his shirt, even though its 1980 and VC is a tropical area...

Then his facial features, you see the back of his head...

NOW HIS FAJITING POSTURE?

This doesnt even matter anyways, Tommy was in jail at the time because in the back of the game case of GTA VC it says

"Having just made it back onto the street of Liberty City after a long stretch inside, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss, Sonny Forelli." Having just made it back, meaning the time between Tommy being released from jail and Tommy at Vice City could have been no more than a day. Also in the first cutscene of GTA VC Sonny says "Tommy Vercetti!?! Never though they'd let him out" But I bet now you're gonna pull out even more BS outta your ass

Ok I'll finish this whole thing with you over PM.

I think that could be Tommy because of his posture which I said at least 3 times after you posted that spam.

his posture? ROFLCOPTERNAUTSLOLLERSK8SROFFLEWAFFLE

First his shirt, even though its 1980 and VC is a tropical area...

Then his facial features, you see the back of his head...

NOW HIS FAJITING POSTURE?

This doesnt even matter anyways, Tommy was in jail at the time because in the back of the game case of GTA VC it says

"Having just made it back onto the street of Liberty City after a long stretch inside, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss, Sonny Forelli." Having just made it back, meaning the time between Tommy being released from jail and Tommy at Vice City could have been no more than a day. Also in the first cutscene of GTA VC Sonny says "Tommy Vercetti!?! Never though they'd let him out" But I bet now you're gonna pull out even more BS outta your ass

But in Lance's Profile on the official Vice City site it said that he and his brother, Victor, just recently arrived in Vice City. But they didnt, they arrived 2 years earlier. So I think if they could bend the profiles on Lance why cant they with Tommy? Thats one of my main reasons.

BTW, If you watch how he ducks down in the VCS Trailer and in the beginning scene for Vice City, its pretty much the same.

I never intended for this topic to cause fights. I was just giving my opinion and then you have to post things like

"dat guy wers da bl00 hawae shirt dats tommeh 4 sho!"

Besides I said a while ago that this is a possiblity and then you said "Oh backing out now" as if I said that I think its deffinetly Tommy.

"omg he wars teh bl00 shart dats tommeh 4 sho!"

"no, we can tell by his facial structure"

"You see the back of his head"

Someone quicky post proof that thats not tommy so this asshole can shut the f*** up

Someone quickly ban this fool so we don't have to listen to his asshole opinions.

You aren't quoting him..... That was SOMEONE else saying it was because of his facial structure. He isn't claiming it's Tommy for THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME. f***ING PAY ATTENTION YOU HYPOCRITICAL SELF-ABSORDED OVERLY EGOTISTICAL ASSHOLE. He said he THINKS that it is POSSIBLE for it to be Tommy. He understands FULLY that it could very well not be him. He's bringing up POSSIBILITIES, not what he thinks is the definite answer.

To some people, there is a difference. I always looked at them as different things((jail and prison)).

So since he's "new" he can't back talk a veteran? Well, I've been here THREE years. I'm more veteran than you. Learn your place and shut your mouth. Oh, BTW, don't back talk me, I'm a VETERAN. :rolleyes:

I agree with Tommy Vercetti guy 150%. We all need open minds and listen to other peoples ideas. Not go into a frenzy because someone thinks Tommy wont return or that jail and prison are the same

TVG is NOT being open minded..... He is saying Tommy is NO WAY EVER POSSIBLY GOING to be in VCS, while OGM is saying that he COULD be in the game, but we don't know for sure, which is what the better choice is because NONE OF US f***ING KNOW.

I earned my respect, with 2 years of posting on this site. You come in here thinking you all big shot with your shitty name? GTA Master my ass. And oh, so its not the shirt and the back of his head that make you think hes Tommy, so what makes you think hes Tommy? Chris told you to STFU because you were getting on his nerves too. And look, I shot a bear is respecting me but because you are obviously jealous of my superiority, you insult me. Yeah, nice one. A lot of people respect me, but obviously people that cant face thier defeat continue to make a fool out of themelves.

Wow, YOU have the nerve to call someone's username shitty? Ha........ Wow...... You make me laugh. Jealous of your superiority? The way I see it, you aren't superior to just about anyone right about now. I respect OGM loads more than I do you. Why? Because I've known him over at GTAP, and yes, WE DID ARGUE ABOUT OPINIONS, but just as he is doing right now, I was simply saying that I didn't think his opinions were possible. Guess what? He was right. I've seen him make 2-3 predictions and see them come true. You're just yelling out of your ass because you're pissed off at him for stating his opinion. I don't see how anyone can respect you for that.

I respect tommy vercetti Guy not just because he is a vetran but because he is a good member who doesnt seem to think he is above everyone.

Re-read this topic...... Just...... Re-read this topic....

Everyone needs an open mind for every topic. Lets face it we will find out if its Tommy in a couple of days anyway. We should all calm down and listen to everyones ideas like civilised human being. If someone has an opinon thats fine if not evryone agrees with it, we shouldnt try and orce our ideas an opinions down someone else throat.

Everyone needs an open mind for every topic. Lets face it we will find out if its Tommy in a couple of days anyway. We should all calm down and listen to everyones ideas like civilised human being. If someone has an opinon thats fine if not evryone agrees with it, we shouldnt try and orce our ideas an opinions down someone else throat.

TVG is really the only person doing that, we're just defending ourselves and saying that it is a POSSIBILITY. He's the ONLY one being uncivilized.