Tommy Vercetti?

Harwood Butcher

Ok fine bitches. When GTA VCS comes out you'll all be eating your shit

Why would I eat my shit. I never said that its Tommy for sure. If you paid attention to some of my post you'd see that I said this...

WOW, didnt you ever think that while he was in LC his hair was extremely dark brown and then it turned lighter after being in VC for a year or so. his shirt patterns are different because the colors could have faded if he ever tried to swim before or just simply because he wore a different shirt...why would you think he wore the same shirt for 2 years? he just got from LC...up north...a lot of people up north have lighter skin so he wouldnt have dark skin that soon. who said Tommy met Cortez in 1984 if that is him? He might have just met Diaz in 1984.

On top of all of this, who said Tommy went down to Vice City right after he got out of prison? All the Intro says to Vice City is the following.

"After being thrown in jail for 15 years and left to rot by his mob family, he's now out and looking to get back in the business."

Yes it says he's out of prison but it didnt say "He just got out." So this could have meant he got out 2 years back. Hell in Lance's Profile it says, "Recently arrived in town with his brother.", and Rockstar obviously didnt mean a week earlier. Again im not saying thats deffinetly Tommy but I'm saying its very possible.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, backing out now? All of your previous post were all claming that was Tommy

HOLY f***ING SHIT!

I said in the beginning that I wasnt saying that Tommy was deffinetly in it. I'm not backing out of anything. I'm just saying that anything is possible with Rockstar. You need to lay off the weed cause you must be suffering from major brain cell loss if you didnt understand that I was just backing up the fact that its still very possible for Tommy Vercetti to appear in Vice City Stories.

Dont make yourself look like this>>> :cigar: , this >>> :gappy: or this>>> :wacko:

Be more like this>>> :D

Ok fine bitches. When GTA VCS comes out you'll all be eating your shit
What, backing out now? All of your previous post were all claming that was Tommy

You are a f***ING IDIOT... Did you even read MY post AT ALL? You're the ONLY one in here saying that you're positive about it. WE'RE saying it's POSSIBLE that Tommy could be in it. YOU'RE saying he ISN'T and that's the end of it.

I wonder how they will bring him back, I never thought it was impossible just unlikely. I didnt think Viktor would have been the main character as that quote from Lance in VC "We are two hombres in a strange town." but I was wrong. It will be interessting to see how thye work him into the game.

Possibly like and I know this is really corny: when you go fishing and the fish sees the bait and not the hook so they go on instinct and eat it only to get hooked up. It would be something many GTA fans would buy it for but at the same time a let down when they find out it wasn't him but good theory.

Edited by ArturKim21

How does that explain the conversation Sonny had at the beginning of the game talking about tommy being released and how this is bad.

Wait you're saying that just because they said that its bad for Tommy to be on the streets that he couldnt of been out earlier? Explain that please. Just because there is some old news doesnt mean they cant talk about it.

I know it seems cool to have Tommy Vercetti back in the game, but it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN... He was in jail doing time... just like claude didn't came out in Liberty City Stories... It's just not going too..

Or maybe..... It's not really Tommy Vercetti in the video... maybe it's his long lost brother...

Edited by Victor_Vance