Tommy Vercetti?

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought all the protagnists crouched the same but only CJ could walk while crouching.

Exacly. All the peds in GTAVC ducked the same way as Tommy, try getting into a gun fight with the cops, some cop will duck behine cars and they duck exacly like Tommy. In LCS (which is built on GTAVC btw) although Toni cant duck, peds still can. In one mission a ped was looking at a gravestone and he was crouching just like Tommy does in Vice City. So GTA MAster, stop with your bullshit about the guy crouching like Tommy because well, EVERYONE CROUCHES LIKE TOMMY

:rofl2: I'm talking about a cut scene not game play LOL.

EDIT: I guess I'll have to make a video or something if you guys still dont get what im talking about.

Besides you should have known at the beginning that I ment cut scenes since the only video clip we have of "Tommy" in VCS is in a cut scene.

you said that "Tommy" in the VCS trailer ducked like Tommy in VC. Exacly, Tommy in VC ducked like everyone else, you're wrong as usual.

And that screenie is way too blurry, everyone knows GTAs graphics suck

I thought all the protagnists crouched the same but only CJ could walk while crouching.

Exacly. All the peds in GTAVC ducked the same way as Tommy, try getting into a gun fight with the cops, some cop will duck behine cars and they duck exacly like Tommy. In LCS (which is built on GTAVC btw) although Toni cant duck, peds still can. In one mission a ped was looking at a gravestone and he was crouching just like Tommy does in Vice City. So GTA MAster, stop with your bullshit about the guy crouching like Tommy because well, EVERYONE CROUCHES LIKE TOMMY

:rofl2: I'm talking about a cut scene not game play LOL.

EDIT: I guess I'll have to make a video or something if you guys still dont get what im talking about.

Besides you should have known at the beginning that I ment cut scenes since the only video clip we have of "Tommy" in VCS is in a cut scene.

you said that "Tommy" in the VCS trailer ducked like Tommy in VC. Exacly, Tommy in VC ducked like everyone else, you're wrong as usual.

And that screenie is way too blurry, everyone knows GTAs graphics suck

You really need to learn how to read better.

READ THIS FULL QUOTE!!!

Back on topic. Just incase you guys didnt do this yet. Go watch the intro to Vice City and watch how Tommy ducks down and then watch the VCS Trailer, with supposedly Tommy in it, and watch how he ducks down in there...same exact way pretty much.

I think he might be saying it's a generic duck for GTA....

Well im talking about Cutscenes which arent all the same. He thought I meant game play which is the same.

By the way I said Duck down not crouching.

Dude, I know what you're talking about. I'm just saying he is probably saying THOSE are all generic and the same, too.

I think he might be saying it's a generic duck for GTA....

Well im talking about Cutscenes which arent all the same. He thought I meant game play which is the same.

By the way I said Duck down not crouching.

Ducking and crouching are the same, you bend down your knees to get in a smaller position. Wait, whats that you say? Theres a difference between duck and crouch? Just like jail and prison right? And ciaran06, yes Tommy was in jail at the time. I slammed facts on the table but GTA Master keeps pulling bullshit out of his ass everytime I prove him wrong with the facts.

OK WHATEVER YOU f***ING RETARD! DO YOU WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER STUPID ASS FIGHT ON HERE?!?!?

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE IMPLYING THAT!

All I'm talking about is the f***ing cut scenes, not in game. I dont give a shit what you call it, crouching, ducking, WHATEVER!

If you watched the intro to VC closely you could tell that they all duck differently.

We dont want any fights here. In cut scenes I see what he means about them ducking differently as its characters refelexs and reactions to situations. In game play of course every charcter will duck the same as its easier for R* to make it that way. Lets face it would be stupid in game play to give them their own crouch.

We dont want any fights here. In cut scenes I see what he means about them ducking differently as its characters refelexs and reactions to situations. In game play of course every charcter will duck the same as its easier for R* to make it that way. Lets face it would be stupid in game play to give them their own crouch.

It's more like wasting time...

I'm sad to say that Tommy isnt in that scene because I did the mission and found that it was just one of Diaz's goons. I'm still hoping that Tommy will show up some how but seeing as im very close to the end of the storyline, that wont be happening. :(

I'm still hoping that the storyline overlaps with VC showing Vic surviving or somethnig but I dought they'll do that.