Favorite thing to do with Vice City?

Usually when I have no guns, I just kill a cop and get his gun. Then I shoot other cops and get shotguns from their cars and just go crazy and kill people until I die.

Some other things I like to do are ride around in a PCJ-600 and do some stunts or just pick fist fights with people. Sometimes I go somewhere up high (with a ped following to punch me) and wait for them to get close enough and jump off. Since it's pretty hard for Tommy to die he's fine but the unlucky ped that jumped with me is now dead with blood everywhere. :evil:

Sometimes if I was low on Uzi Ammo, I'd kill some Vercettis for some. Not what you're supposed to do for short cash and SMG Ammo but it's a way to.

lol i always do that after i get the mansion. you can take out about 10 - 15 and only get 2 stars then run upstairs change clothes and do it again and again.... the vercetti's are always my least favorite gang in my stats.

I liked to just play Vice City in general.I mean hey,this is GTA.The feel of VC was just great to be with :thumbsup: but #1 thing to do was beat it because I still havn't f***in beat that game yet :bashhead: .Sad,I know.But I've been focused around LCS and GTA3 right now tryin to beat that since I beat SA.And after I beat GTA3,Vice City,LCS,and VCS I will unload my wrath on DADADA......GTA4! Man,it's to sad I havn't beat these :'( .But that's probably cause I'm never playing it cause I'm grounded because of frickin dumbass school!

edit:Oh ya.How could I forget.Stunting in VC was the greatest thing also to do.

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...