This Isnt Right

Wait..Just specifying...The guy in the black windbreaker,the green pants,the blue shoes,and I think he has a Toupe.Just incase you're talkin bout the guy that teamed with the girl at the start of the game where the Callahan Bridge gets destroyed. :huh:

I'm not sure. I haven't played GTA3. Or do you mean Sal and Maria? :mellow:

LCS: 1998

GTA3: 2001

GTA2: 2013

The dude with the jacket, cargo pants, and blue shoes is Claude. Pretty certain he's the same guy from GTA2.

In GTA3, Claude teamed up with Catalina to rob a Liberty City bank until she shot him. Claude was arrested, and while being transferred, Cartels bombed the Callahan Bridge, kidnapped an old Asian guy, and then 8-Ball helped Claude get to the Kurama.

So CJ and Claude have both done a mission for Catalina?Ok.Kinda like the Mortal Kombat thing where Shang Tsung keeps getting younger.And I mean the fact that when rockstar makes a new GTA,its set in the not so distant past.

Edited by DeBlaise34

Seriously,you don't see a guy and his friend rob a bank and the robber blows his buddys head off a lot,now do you?

How much do you see people rob a bank? How often do you see people blow up buildings and walk away? Steal cars with no problem? ANYTHING that is in GTA? It's called a storyline, dude. It's fiction. Get the hell over it...

Congratulations on making yourself feel better

I didn't make myself feel better. You posted JUST to say something that was said like three times before. Hmmm, post count must mean a lot to you. You've turned into a real asshole lately. Bitting people's heads off for no reason, like in the Tommy Vercetti thread...