PS3 OR 360

yeah... all of maybe comfortable with consoles.

but i lyk it on pc coz its smoother if u have the latest Geforce video card

or sound accelerator. and the MODs

juz like San Andreas i compare it on the ps2

the pc version stands out in terms of graphics, sounds or controls( MAybe 4 Me )

the mp3 is hot too. the Mods of Bloods and crips ( I LOVE THE MAN WHO MADE THAT MOD ) :thumbsup::coolthumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
PS3 even tho its overpriced i could get a discount because my brother knows someone who works in a game store

Damn, you're lucky. Not having to pay the $600, you fortunate son of a bitch. JOKE! :D

Xbox 360. But first, I have to buy a new one. And then get enough money for the game itself. And still have the cash for Halo 3 and, hopefully, Xbox Live payments. Damn, gaming is expensive nowadays.

I'm a sony fan so I'm gonna get it for the PS3. I might be lucky enough to get a PS3 for christmas so I'll have it when I get GTA IV next October. I would like to get it for the PC but my computer can barely hold SA so GTA IV probebly wouldnt even fit on my comp. GTA IV would probebly require Alienware comps only.

• 2 weeks later...
No doubt I would get PS3 for it over xbox 360 because I don't like the design of the controllers from xbox 360, where you have left stick and dpad switched on wrong position of the controllers.

"Where you have the left stick and dpay switched on wrong position of the controllers."

I'm not touching that shit with a 30-foot pole. Other than, to YOU, it's wrong because you're not familar with the 360 controller. Besides, the 360 controller works damn well with SA, so I don't see a problem. And that same controller also works great with FPSs. My fanboy moment for the day is now over.