suspention

Nate10

Today in core,I got sent outside for yawning once and got sent to the principals office!For just a simple(and real)yawn.

And now I have a detention for yawning.This just seems really;well;just gay.What do you guys think?(detention in my middle school means you're in lunch recess with this fat lady that stinks,Ms. Mcalalester.But I got 3 days of detention.)

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$

:wtf::wtf: WTF?!?

what kind of school is that? everyone has to fart, eat and yawn! send those teachers over here, I bet that someone will beat'em up the first week :jumpon::jumpon::jumpon:

and about revenge, here's my advice:

1. stick something (a potato, a bottle) up the exaust pipe of the teacher's car

2. hit the teacher with a rock, but watch out so he doesnt see u

3. ruin his car by scratching it with a nail or a key

4. just threaten him, and if he tells, u werent there, u were with a friend who can confirm it

5. punch him in the face after the school

6. show up in the class with a wooden plank and ask the teacher to raise ur grade

7. hit him with a chair

all of these methods were applied in my school, and they all worked except the 7th one, but the teacher deserved that

those teachers of yours are really jerks

Edited by Someone

I had a teacher who would send people out of the class for looking at the clock. She would scream "Am I boring you!?!?!?!? GET OUT!!!!!!" Someone once got detention for yawning in assembly. I never got a detention when i was in school :innocent: I was got out of trouble.

If you're gonna stick something in the tailpipe of a teacher's car, make it much bigger than a potato.(that was an average episode of Mythbusters, anyway.) Stick a pipebomb in there or if you don't want to be in prison for the rest of your natural life, put dry ice in a 2-liter bottle and hide it in their house.

what kind of school is that? everyone has to fart, eat and yawn! send those teachers over here, I bet that someone will beat'em up the first week :jumpon::jumpon::jumpon:

4. just threaten him, and if he tells, u werent there, u were with a friend who can confirm it

6. show up in the class with a wooden plank and ask the teacher to raise ur grade

7. hit him with a chair

all of these methods were applied in my school, and they all worked except the 7th one, but the teacher deserved that

So pretty much you're trying to get this kid in more trouble than he already is in? If YAWNING gets you a DETENTION, imagine what keying a car will get you.

You are such a great influence.

I know i would but that'd get me in more trouble.They'd say,"You're just a kid and right now you're not cooperating."And if I got my parents more involved with this it'd get a bit to unstable and cause they always say"it doesn't matter!,just stop talking back and don't be so disrespectful to the teachers!" They say that to. :'( But still i'm gonna at least try cause this is a bit to much,actually it's way to much for what I did.

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$

7. hit him with a chair

So someone at your school threatened the teacher with a wooden plank and his grades went up? Thats nuts.

How did you almost get expelled Righty?

So someone at your school threatened the teacher with a wooden plank and his grades went up? Thats nuts.

Well I bet that was very fun to watch.

Okay, something not strickly related to this:

So, yesterday, while I was on a geography class, some junkies have started screaming through the opened. So somebody has closed the window. Then, they climbed up again, took off their pants and started showing their ass. So the teacher got to the window and jumped out. Then started chasing them. I don't need to say how fun that was...

Well I bet that was very fun to watch.

Okay, something not strickly related to this:

So, yesterday, while I was on a geography class, some junkies have started screaming through the opened. So somebody has closed the window. Then, they climbed up again, took off their pants and started showing their ass. So the teacher got to the window and jumped out. Then started chasing them. I don't need to say how fun that was...

If you're gonna stick something in the tailpipe of a teacher's car, make it much bigger than a potato.(that was an average episode of Mythbusters, anyway.) Stick a pipebomb in there or if you don't want to be in prison for the rest of your natural life, put dry ice in a 2-liter bottle and hide it in their house.

well, a glass bottle worked. and excuse me, I'm not very good at english, but in whose house exactly? and how r u going to get into the house? but besides that, its a good idea, might work

So pretty much you're trying to get this kid in more trouble than he already is in? If YAWNING gets you a DETENTION, imagine what keying a car will get you.

You are such a great influence.

yeah, aint I? I didnt mean he should do it, only he could. personally, I wouldnt use'em. and as GTA4LIFE said, that is the part where being sneaky goes in the plan.

actually, #2,#4,#5, #6 and #7 were all on our geography teacher. And yea, it is nuts, but it worked