suspention

Nate10

Wow,this topic has gotten bigger than I expected.I guess now if ya want you can psot up dumb stuff your teachers said or did or tell stories about how you in trouble for doin sumthing that's stupid to get in trouble for.But if you got something to say about mine,say it. :thumbsup: Let the dumb teachers start now. :thumbsup:

Today in core,I got sent outside for yawning once and got sent to the principals office!For just a simple(and real)yawn.

And now I have a detention for yawning.This just seems really;well;just gay.What do you guys think?(detention in my middle school means you're in lunch recess with this fat lady that stinks,Ms. Mcalalester.But I got 3 days of detention.)

You're school is even more retarded than mine! :bleh:

What does a Douche bag mean?

And neways, on friday, I was in my Maths class with some retarded teacher. I talked with my friend about some work and he thought I said ' So, you seen that football match? ' so then I got in trouble. I just laughed in his face.

Sue your teacher. She should'nt give you a detention because of yawning, I mean, you could've stayed up late doing all your homework. Then your tired in class.

• 1 month later...
Today in core,I got sent outside for yawning once and got sent to the principals office!For just a simple(and real)yawn.

And now I have a detention for yawning.This just seems really;well;just gay.What do you guys think?(detention in my middle school means you're in lunch recess with this fat lady that stinks,Ms. Mcalalester.But I got 3 days of detention.)

Sue them for not letting you get oxygen for your brain. Yes, yawning is when you need more oxygen than normally.