Ice Caps Melting....

Dmac

Like I said, there is no turning back now so instead of trying to stop it like that retard Al Gore, we should have scientist and what not try to figure out ways we could live through this dooms day era that's ahead of us. If we don't start doing that now, then our only option at the last minute would be to reenact The Noah's Arch.

What we could do is select a few of Bush's family, put them on a shuttle and ship them off to that moon in Jupiter that has water.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, there is no turning back now so instead of trying to stop it like that retard Al Gore, we should have scientist and what not try to figure out ways we could live through this dooms day era that's ahead of us. If we don't start doing that now, then our only option at the last minute would be to reenact The Noah's Arch.

What we could do is select a few of Bush's family, put them on a shuttle and ship them off to that moon in Jupiter that has water.

What the hell are you talking about? How would that help us out on Earth? Bush isn't in control of the whole earth so I don't get your logic on how that'd help us out with Global Warming.

Well actually people do manage to live in 150 degree heat in African deserts. We would be able to survive in 150-200 degree temperatures with some sort of new technology or just simply use the heat to our advantage as a sorce of energy.

SIDE NOTE: use the code [sarcasim][/sarcasim] when you're being sarcastic. I can't see you to determine sarcasim.